Opel Zafira 1.8, any review?

Theman

The 2.2L comes with quite a good spec...

1.8L was strip off quite a fair bit.. then some like fog light and cruise control was put back in again..

↡ Advertisement

now that my AH is quite high spec, it's quite a difficult task to find myself a replacement car..

most japz are out coz the car which i find will have what I want are lexus..

guess i have to look at 2L conti for the next ride..

Agree. It's difficult to 'downgrade'. Hard to find such long list of equipment unless you go French.

yuck.. but the citroen is good

yes , i think this german tank is good.. 3rd row seat full adult no problem with rear ac.

Very comfortable car to drive and very safety.

after recently i have bang my car.. (jap) made.. it seem to be like plastic..the metal just give way....you can hear the biscuit crashing sound...so scray... that is way when i have 3kids.. i got this car for my wife to drive...hahah..as least they are protected...

I drove to Malaysia Genting and long distance drive is good.. too bad I sold it off due to high OMV and the model near came in till later date and the price is high too.

it is a good car if you dun mind the FC...i heard improved but it is give and take..

you want protection like volvo and Merc... you need to pay higher FC...

so my advise , if you can afford it..go for it..

hi,

Thanks for sharing, indeed is very good even comparing wt Jap car, but btw, for the 2nd pic, what does it mean by 44.2km 39km/h ? does it mean this is your average speed?

I am going to test drive this weekend, looking forward for that :)

like the others said, zafira is better on highways, instead of city.

my figures were taken shortly after highway cruising. not very indicative. 44 was how far I drove since resetting the computer at an average of 39km/h

I think it'll be tuff for you to buy zafira based on FC requirements. it definitely loses out to nippon rides.

better evaluate on the features, rated safety levels, build quality etc.

↡ Advertisement