Opel Zafira 1.8, any review?

Theman

The diff between mainly city and mainly h'way traveling is huge. My previous ride, meriva, clock an average of 9km/l for mainly city driving. But I can get the high of 17km/l on NSHW.

But a lot also depend on the driver's driving style.

I have given the meriva to my mum and she can get around 11km/l consistently, mainly city driving.

↡ Advertisement

The BC shows distance traveled (44.2km) @ an average speed of 39km/h (including the time the car stops, that's why the low average speed). [;)][;)]

Edited by Silver_blade

All these GM cars are the same. My "Korean Opel" also same thing. On highway, things are nice then when hit city traffic, the FC crashed like a duck shot from the sky.

Zafira still a good car comparing to Nikkon car.. the features is good.. side heated windows.. auto security motion sensor..car solid for safety.. some fee have to be pay for safety ... when cruise in Highway , lagi best

only your concern is the FC..

On city driving, I average about 10km/l or 10L/100km which ever way you look at it. now that's a far cry from highway cruising.

I wonder if you put in an alternative ecu program, how much diff that will make?

I tot suc FC is very good already, I doubt Stream can achieve that too, wiht 100% city driving, achieve 9-10KM/L and highway achieve 18km/L, I think not many Jap car can achieve that. Even with my 1.6 lancer manual, i only get around 12km/l (20% highway 80% city)

VDO single-DIN HU? i think you got it at a time when AE could not solve the standard factory HU problem. Took them a while to source another one from GM Aust.

Standard equipments eg. auto headlamp/wiper, fog lamp, cruise control, hill start control, sport mode, chromatic rear view mirror, 2-zone digital climate control, etc...?

I would love to get the 2.2L but AE are not bringing it in for the facelift model. [;)]

Edited by Silver_blade

Yup, i think Fresh's zaf Fc is very impressive. [thumbsup][thumbsup] He is probably a very patient and consistent driver....easy on the gas [thumbsup][thumbsup]

Unlike me, i just could not achieve such figure cos of my often spirited driving. [blush][blush][:)]

so much standard eqpt??! I only got the HSA... lol!! [furious]

I think after this tank, I will go back to my usual driving style [whip] the zafira. I'd rather have lower fc and enjoy driving a bit more... [;)]

My car don't come with that list of equipment lah... [blush][blush] It was what i can think of that come with the 2.2L. I tot the earlier batches had a longer list of equipment than the later batches.

Mine come with fog lamp, cruise control, hill start control, sport mode, dial single-zone climate control, tyre deflation monitoring system, 17" rims, factory-fitted HU, etc...

Some of the equipment are freebies among other things eg. discount, higher trade-in, +++ etc...

I replaced my standard factory fitted HU with a after-market DVD player + 2screen at the back.

↡ Advertisement