My SP power bill hit all time high

Blackyv

confirmed... for the first time, my bill hit all time high at $145 for my punggol 4-rm flat .... use to be around $120+/- and latest bill is $145 .....20.8% hike......... [laugh]

your bill tally with the 21% hike?.. mine very near..... [sweatdrop]

↡ Advertisement

u let them estimate or u submit the reading every mth?....u could get a a big shock next mth if it's estimated... [sweatdrop]

eh.. the bill said the meter was read at xxxx date leh..

hack the shock lar.. just pay lor..

or I can do more BBQ at my pool more often.

charcoal price still healthy, right?

need to sleep and take shower daily mar..

not like we are in winter season and shower only when going to pub for a shag [laugh]

im not saying my bill is high (but i do find it high in fact, as nobody at home from 12nn till 7-8pm daily on weekday)) or comparing with others but it;s the highest so far in my record this year...

Jan'08 $124.58

Feb'08 $120.54

Mar'08 $111.39

Apr'08 $116.36

May'08 $128.28

Jun'08 $122.69

Jul'08 $119.11

Aug'08 $124.57

Sep'08 $113.11

Oct'08 $144.98

my bill for year 2008 so far.... [sweatdrop]

Twincharged
Hrrrr....$145 high mei ?

My 5-room flat never go below $150 before. Average bill +/- $200. [:/]

And NOBODY IS AT HOME from mon to fri 8am to 8pm. [dead]

maybe its gotta do with the house type ?? my 5 room also hitting $250 avg every month; with the hike, will be looking at almost $10 a day !!

confirmed... for the first time, my bill hit all time high at $145 for my punggol 4-rm flat .... use to be around $120+/- and latest bill is $145 .....20.8% hike......... [laugh]

I share the same experience as you. Normal bills is S$120 plus. A few days ago, it was S$148 dollars. [hur][sweatdrop]

Hrrrr....$145 high mei ?

My 5-room flat never go below $150 before. Average bill +/- $200. [:/]

And NOBODY IS AT HOME from mon to fri 8am to 8pm. [dead]

How come so high for you kind of usage.

My average bill is around $250, but I operate a home office, half my house's aircon are switched on 12hours/day (1 half switched on during the day, the other half thru out the night).

The hike is said to be based on the oil price 3 months ago and would be lowered when price is reduced.

I am waiting to see if they would keep their words 3 months later, when the oil price is based on today's transaction.

My parents' 5-rm in Tamp has 1-2 rms aircon on half the day, 2-3 rms aircon on thru the night, about 3 comps running simultaneously plus TV. Bill is usually almost almost hitting $300.

My 5-rm in SK usually has no one home from 12-10pm. At night, TV, comp, aircon, fan. Day usage is mainly fan and sometimes a bit of TV. Hardly cook. Bill on average $120-$140 per mth. About 3-4 yrs back it was $90-$100/mth similar usage.

mine is a 3 room flat and my avg bill since January this year is between $480-$600!

no matter how i argue also no use.

and i only have aircon in the room.

even if turn on aircon round the clock also cannot be so much right?

i'd be glad to scan my bill :)