Huper Optik

Nazaki

Hi guys,

I'm looking for a solar film to replace my existing one. Any good model to recommend?

My friend recommended me Huper Optik. Anyone used it before?

What's the price like?

And what's the LTA's regulation regarding tint-ing of window? And the Malaysia one too.

Thanks for your time. :)

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Turbocharged

Current car uses huper optik. Good. Got it for $1300+, premier max tint front and rear within LTA parameters. The installer went down to SM motors to fixed it up bef I collect the car. Only other solar film brand used was V-cool, quite good too.

• Praise 1

You can try 3M, cost around 800-900 for the premium package. Good quality with 10 years warranty, effective in cutting down heat.

Not metal based, need not cut hole for ERP / GPS / parking transponder.

• Praise 2

I tried Huper Optik and Rikecool before. Huper Optik for some reason give very clear and absolute transparent vision. But is get really hot compare rikecool under the sun. I would have choose Rikecool given our weather

Anyone installed Huper Optik films before? What's the best grade they have, and how does that compare with established good ones like 3M crystalline, or top grade films of other brands?

I used to look at the Infra Red Rejection (IRR) %, but HO now says they adopt new standards, and do not have IRR readings, but instead looks at a Total Solar Energy Rejection (TSER) instead... The best grade HO is only like 50+% TSER...

Is this effective/good?

tks...