Swift Owners

Hoppe

Yeah got it at $83900 with leather seats, in car cam and solar film. Believe they were clearing stock cause SE told me car is already ready, just need to secure coe. Left 2 red/1 white when I signed so it's probably left with 1 red/1 white now if SE wasn't smoking me.

Was comparing it to k3/lancer. Went for swift in the end since it's 7 air bags, keyless entry, cruise control, fuel efficient. At least swift is a proven reliable and made in Japan.

The SE was much more approachable than the Mitsubishi SE whom was very rude too.

Wanted to wait for the new model but the price gonna be marked up to at least 90k+ range to compete with jazz and didn't feel that it was worth it.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Yeah got it at $83900 with leather seats, in car cam and solar film. Believe they were clearing stock cause SE told me car is already ready, just need to secure coe. Left 2 red/1 white when I signed so it's probably left with 1 red/1 white now if SE wasn't smoking me.

Was comparing it to k3/lancer. Went for swift in the end since it's 7 air bags, keyless entry, cruise control, fuel efficient. At least swift is a proven reliable and made in Japan.

The SE was much more approachable than the Mitsubishi SE whom was very rude too.

Wanted to wait for the new model but the price gonna be marked up to at least 90k+ range to compete with jazz and didn't feel that it was worth it.

congrats on the new purchase.

drive it in good health!

Urs considered premium? Premium is leather seat, reverse cam, lcd cam w gps.

I think they free upgrade ur seat to leather.

I dun like the new swift. Looks weird to me. Although plus point is lighter n bigger boots.

(edited)

Urs considered premium? Premium is leather seat, reverse cam, lcd cam w gps.

I think they free upgrade ur seat to leather.

I dun like the new swift. Looks weird to me. Although plus point is lighter n bigger boots.

Not premium, plus version without gps but yeah the se did an upgrade for me. In fact when I went back to the showroom, I bargained with him and he said no issues throwing it in. But the plus version comes with the non touch screen head unit which is fine also.

Anyone else bought the new 1.4 swift? I'm trying to revive this thread for us here!

Saw sgcarmart selling a 2015 Swift 1.4 at 75k also.

Edited by walkofwinners

Not premium, plus version without gps but yeah the se did an upgrade for me. In fact when I went back to the showroom, I bargained with him and he said no issues throwing it in. But the plus version comes with the non touch screen head unit which is fine also.

Anyone else bought the new 1.4 swift? I'm trying to revive this thread for us here!

Saw sgcarmart selling a 2015 Swift 1.4 at 75k also.

looks like leather seat is quite a standard freebie for swift 1.4. all the used swift are fitted with leather seat. 

As in you went back to bargain then they throw in the leather seat? lol. 

Neutral Newbie

Am interested in the swift offer at all time Low 83,900 ... as I have not tested the swift, not sure if it's suitable for tall people at 1.88m ?

Hypersonic

Am interested in the swift offer at all time Low 83,900 ... as I have not tested the swift, not sure if it's suitable for tall people at 1.88m ?

Can fit. I have been driving a 07 swift for a few years but behind you nobody can sit...haha.

looks like leather seat is quite a standard freebie for swift 1.4. all the used swift are fitted with leather seat.

As in you went back to bargain then they throw in the leather seat? lol.

They got the plus and premium version. Premium is the one that came with leather seats, gps blahblah at 85900 I think.

83900 was the plus version with only fabric seats. The leather seats are actually fitted locally cause jdm vehicles by default comes with fabric seats.

Even if you consider the new axio from PI, it's also fabric seats by default and it's made in Japan.

All time low was 82900 though but doubt it will hit that price anymore since they should have cleared all their ex stocks already.

Correction. Lowest was 82,900 minus 1,000 at 2016 expo.

But interest rate 2.38%.

Comes with leather. Camera. 1 yr free servicing etc

Sorry for sounding like a broken record. Any new swift owners had the interior dashboard rattling problems?

That peeved me during test drive

(edited)

Correction. Lowest was 82,900 minus 1,000 at 2016 expo.

But interest rate 2.38%.

Comes with leather. Camera. 1 yr free servicing etc

Sorry for sounding like a broken record. Any new swift owners had the interior dashboard rattling problems?

That peeved me during test drive

Yeah 81900 at 2.38%, actually works out still the best deal though. But can't hiam la, unless they decide to hit that kind of pricing again. Saw the lta price list, suzuki cost price is 27k without coe.

That means their profit margin is really low as compared to other makes. Gotta give it to them, at least they never price themselves out of the market for now since they are competing with fellow hatches like jazz, pulsar and note. Those 3 all above 90k and parf value is way lesser due to cevs rebate.

If you wanna check out the cost price of the cars.

https://www.onemotoring.com.sg/content/onemotoring/en/lta_information_guidelines/buy_a_new_vehicle/car_cost/_jcr_content/main_par/download/file.res/Car_Cost_Update.pdf

Edited by walkofwinners

Neutral Newbie

Hi there, I bought too. When is your delivery date of your new swift?

I agree the chance to buy a MIJ swift is now or never.

This generation looks good also

New one hmmmm

But definitely better tech

(edited)

not an issue at all, I'm 1.85m

although you may expect some peers to casually poke fun.

anyhow, happy can already!

Edited by Swift0601a

Neutral Newbie

Posted Today, 10:00 PM

Spider-pig, on 14 May 2017 - 3:17 PM, said:snapback.png

not an issue at all, I'm 1.85m

although you may expect some peers to casually poke fun.

anyhow, happy can already!

I test drive the swift and it was ok with the height as I lowered the seat to the lowest.  Booked the last red colour unit.  Think only left one white colour and one blue metallic blue showroom unit.

Hope to secure coe bidding on the 24 May.  Not sure if Champion Motors has good record securing coe on the 1st bid for customers?

Years ago I used to consider a Swift Sport 1.6 until someone told me about the fc. I had rented an sx4 before and the car was a petrol guzzler, wonder how the swift sport compares to the sx4.

Years ago I used to consider a Swift Sport 1.6 until someone told me about the fc. I had rented an sx4 before and the car was a petrol guzzler, wonder how the swift sport compares to the sx4.

Driving a 07 swift sport. FC is on average 13+km/l. Best record is 14.8km/l but that's on 80% expressway. A lot depend on your right foot. lol

Driving a 07 swift sport. FC is on average 13+km/l. Best record is 14.8km/l but that's on 80% expressway. A lot depend on your right foot. lol

FC not bad for a swift sport. Are you on MT or AT? Considering COE renewal?

good to c swift thread survive..

i face some issues after 1500km mileage

1) rattling noise on dashboar/both front seat door panel when drive thru rough or uneven road condition

2) air-con compressor cut in cut out too often especially during idle

had feedback 2) issue during 1st service but they seems unable to resolve. They claimed they had purged out all air con gas and refill for me, at the end still same problem.

Overall it's still a good ride compare to my old swift, suspension seems better. FC soso 13-14km/liter 

↡ Advertisement