Swift Owners

Hoppe

I never understood why they don't want to tune down to cat A. It is so easy to tune a 120bhp cat A car to cross the 130 bhp band.

for what? Sg market is too small for them to make this arrangement.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Anyone has any idea the trouble n cost to convert zc32s cvt gb to manual gb? Or recommend any workshop that deal w this kind of stuff?

Read from LTA site it can be done legally, n vice versa for manual to auto.

Read another site auto to manual is less complicated than manual to auto.

Since thrs so limited zc32s avail, n CM stopped selling manual version for so long, im sure thr not many manual zc32s in the market too.

You can check with Project S. Not advertising for them. It's not going to be cheap though. But if you are at it, see if you can change the final drive as well.

Anyone has any idea the trouble n cost to convert zc32s cvt gb to manual gb? Or recommend any workshop that deal w this kind of stuff?

Read from LTA site it can be done legally, n vice versa for manual to auto.

Read another site auto to manual is less complicated than manual to auto.

Since thrs so limited zc32s avail, n CM stopped selling manual version for so long, im sure thr not many manual zc32s in the market too.

buy my zc23s she's manual fully geared!  [laugh]

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Hi all,

reluctantly selling my Blue Suzuki Swift 1.3A 2009. This beautiful blue car has served me excellently but underused recently as we mostly use the other car to fit the entire family.

Low mileage at under 115,000km. COE till April 2019.

I am hoping to sell directly to someone who can take care of it well. Price is negotiable upon viewing.

No dealers/ low-ballers please.

Contact me at 92703569. Some photos attached,

post-191264-0-94453300-1506154373_thumb.jpg

post-191264-0-46425900-1506154378_thumb.jpg

post-191264-0-66119400-1506154382_thumb.jpg

• Praise 1

Trade like replace to an auto transimission? Doesnt justify the cost involve.. the setup for the car was geared for a very good manual drive alrdy..

trade it to get a auto car? yeah.. thats why i have to let her(the car not my wife [:p]) go... :(

Still available want trade w swift sport cvt? Hehe

Hi people, one of the round metal caps on my swift spoiler's is lost. I like to ask if anyone have or knows where to get some spares for it? There is an exposed bolts and is hollow inside. Will be an corrosion issue soon. Thanks!

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Hi All

Just got a used 2008 Swift 1.5A. I realise that I have to press the unlock button on the remote key 2 times in order to unlock all the doors. Is there anyway to re-program it such that pressing once will unlock all doors ?

Thanks for your advise. 

• Praise 1

Hi All

Just got a used 2008 Swift 1.5A. I realise that I have to press the unlock button on the remote key 2 times in order to unlock all the doors. Is there anyway to re-program it such that pressing once will unlock all doors ?

Thanks for your advise.

Same for the new swift 1.4.

Press once only unlocks driver door then second press will unlock all doors.

Turbocharged

Hi All

Thanks for your advise.

Dont worry, You will get used to it....

Hi All

Thanks for your advise.

Safety feature.

Swift bros,

I have a GP Battery CR1620 battery for Swift Car remote. In package and unused, Best before Jan 2022.

Battery is useless to me now.

Anybody wants? Can just paylah or paynow $0.50 to me, I mail to you. PM if interested.

Enjoy ur ride!

Edited by Yixiang1
  • Praise 1

Still available want trade w swift sport cvt? Hehe

not trading but still available for sale. 

stilll interested? can do good price drop me a pm?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1