• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
138 replies to this topic | 239 praises

Posted 24 October 2008 - 08:11 PM

Chrispie
  • Premium member
    Chrispie
    Turbocharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

I just received TWO letters from LTA. Saw them lying on my desk and I have a very bad feeling.

Opened it, and found that they are for 2 separate offences.

1. 25 sept 1108 - Fine 130
2. 25 Sept 1309 - Fine 130

Offences, both for stopping in a full day bus lane.

What happened was that there was an impt document i need to get from a client to be signed and returned along robinson road, outside Sing Investment Building.

What I did was to drive, stopped for 1 sec, wind down window and get the doc. Went to get it signed, and same thing, wind down window to return the doc. 2 hours apart.

When i drove there, i scanned and have ensured that there wasnt any LTA camera man or Any approaching bus. Tot i was safe.. until now.

So dun take it for granted. You never know where they are hiding.

Learn from my lesson.. 260 is 2 full tanks for me. Sian. bigcry.gif

Posted 24 October 2008 - 08:22 PM

Try_conti
  • Premium member
    Try_conti
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

sweatdrop.gif sweatdrop.gif sweatdrop.gif so covert ah.....

Posted 24 October 2008 - 08:28 PM

Chrispie
  • Premium member
    Chrispie
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

yah.. i think they go plain clothes.. sneaky man..

Posted 24 October 2008 - 08:30 PM

Nicholas
  • Premium member
    Nicholas
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Stop for 1 second also catch? then u should have stopped there for 2 hrs, only 1 fine.

No la, cannot obstruct our first class public transport.

Posted 24 October 2008 - 08:32 PM

Chrispie
  • Premium member
    Chrispie
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

yes.. its just one second..

The window was already wound down when im approaching.. so just stop, i pass her the doc, and vroom back into outer lane.

I spend 260 better than you guys dun know nx time kena also. Dun take any chance.

Posted 24 October 2008 - 08:32 PM

Try_conti
  • Premium member
    Try_conti
    6th Gear
    Author Image

think the issue here is the sneakiness .... kena snook also u don't know ..... rolleyes.gif

Posted 24 October 2008 - 08:33 PM

Try_conti
  • Premium member
    Try_conti
    6th Gear
    Author Image

did they send u the pix ? rolleyes.gif

Posted 24 October 2008 - 08:37 PM

Chrispie
  • Premium member
    Chrispie
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

of coz not lah..

But i know i did drive there mah.. dun need to argue also lah.. just guai guai send cheque over lor.

Posted 24 October 2008 - 08:38 PM

Nicholas
  • Premium member
    Nicholas
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Damn unlucky. Try to appeal?

Posted 24 October 2008 - 08:39 PM

Try_conti
  • Premium member
    Try_conti
    6th Gear
    Author Image

not for arguing but so that you know whether the pix is taken fm front or back and judge fm the angle to see where their hiding mah .... sly.gif

Posted 24 October 2008 - 08:40 PM

Chrispie
  • Premium member
    Chrispie
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

No point lah.. dun have any good argument. Just take it as lesson learnt. And post here so you guys wont kena also.

Hope that will give me some good karma. angel.gif

Posted 24 October 2008 - 08:41 PM

Chrispie
  • Premium member
    Chrispie
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

if they are plain clothes, they got legs leh... can take from any where lor..

The buildings there got so many pillars to hide. We are fighting a losing battle lah. I just contributed to their ERP gantry building fund.

Posted 24 October 2008 - 09:27 PM

Emils
  • Emils
    4th Gear
    Author Image

Were you driving in the bus-lane for the past 100m before you stopped in the bus-lane? tongue.gif

Posted 24 October 2008 - 09:32 PM

Turbonetics
  • Premium member
    Turbonetics
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

recently i received a few summons without my knowledge on the spot.
end of the year,better becareful.

Posted 24 October 2008 - 09:35 PM

Try_conti
  • Premium member
    Try_conti
    6th Gear
    Author Image

oh ...the 'quota' thing har ....

Posted 24 October 2008 - 09:36 PM

David
  • David
    Supercharged
    Author Image

If you only stopped for 1 sec each trip, maybe you could have consider for pickup - stop outside the bus lane, on the hazard light, pretend cannot start engine, get that person to cross the bus lane and drop into your car.

For the return trip, same thing - stop outside the bus lane, wind down the window and throw the documents over the bus lane for that person to retrieve.

Posted 24 October 2008 - 09:38 PM

David
  • David
    Supercharged
    Author Image

think the issue here is the sneakiness .... kena snook also u don't know .....

You are undermining the intelligence of TS, had the traffic warden be so open and TS still dare to enter bus lane.

Posted 24 October 2008 - 09:39 PM

Try_conti
  • Premium member
    Try_conti
    6th Gear
    Author Image

no lah ... ts mentioned probably plain-clothes now ....

Posted 24 October 2008 - 09:40 PM

Chrispie
  • Premium member
    Chrispie
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

no man.. i was out of the bus lane 90% of the time.. only like 5m towards the stopping pt then i make the left in... once get the thing, i immediately drive out of bus lane aldy. I know better than to stay in for too long.

Posted 24 October 2008 - 09:40 PM

Yaoxing
  • Premium member
    Yaoxing
    4th Gear
    Author Image

yah.. i think they go plain clothes.. sneaky man..

yah, maybe even the one who passed you the document is undercover and had a secret camera mounted on his belt... and he knows you'll return the document later so hid somewhere when you returned .... laugh.gif

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic
SgCarMart Quotz

Quick Reply

Tags: Full, Lane, BEWARE

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users