Full DAy Bus Lane BEWARE!

Chrispie

I just received TWO letters from LTA. Saw them lying on my desk and I have a very bad feeling.

Opened it, and found that they are for 2 separate offences.

1. 25 sept 1108 - Fine 130

2. 25 Sept 1309 - Fine 130

Offences, both for stopping in a full day bus lane.

What happened was that there was an impt document i need to get from a client to be signed and returned along robinson road, outside Sing Investment Building.

What I did was to drive, stopped for 1 sec, wind down window and get the doc. Went to get it signed, and same thing, wind down window to return the doc. 2 hours apart.

When i drove there, i scanned and have ensured that there wasnt any LTA camera man or Any approaching bus. Tot i was safe.. until now.

So dun take it for granted. You never know where they are hiding.

Learn from my lesson.. 260 is 2 full tanks for me. Sian. [bigcry]

↡ Advertisement

yes.. its just one second..

The window was already wound down when im approaching.. so just stop, i pass her the doc, and vroom back into outer lane.

I spend 260 better than you guys dun know nx time kena also. Dun take any chance.

No point lah.. dun have any good argument. Just take it as lesson learnt. And post here so you guys wont kena also.

Hope that will give me some good karma. [angel]

if they are plain clothes, they got legs leh... can take from any where lor..

The buildings there got so many pillars to hide. We are fighting a losing battle lah. I just contributed to their ERP gantry building fund.

If you only stopped for 1 sec each trip, maybe you could have consider for pickup - stop outside the bus lane, on the hazard light, pretend cannot start engine, get that person to cross the bus lane and drop into your car.

For the return trip, same thing - stop outside the bus lane, wind down the window and throw the documents over the bus lane for that person to retrieve.

laugh.gif

think the issue here is the sneakiness .... kena snook also u don't know ..... rolleyes.gif

You are undermining the intelligence of TS, had the traffic warden be so open and TS still dare to enter bus lane.