Full DAy Bus Lane BEWARE!

Chrispie

Turbocharged

Saw several motorists say CHEESE to candid camera and contributed towards Nation Building

HDB Hub? always there, but good to be there if not a lot of illegal parking along this stretch

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Just notice that Woodlands Square have Full Bus Lane with LTA Enforcement Officer holding camera on a Saturday evening. Wonder if weekday sure have much difficulty to avoid.

Motorist,p/s report to LTA,if you found the "Red" line of the Full Day Bus Lane fading,today,i reported Victoria Street,outside Stamford Pri Sch,the Red line almost gone/faded,night time,those motorist never go there sure don't know about it....

Does anybody know the tpe expressway bus lane is a normal bus lane or a full day bus lane? F**king lame as they nv indicate it. And the road say bus only. I Very curious because lots of driver going in to the bus lane to turn left.

Does anybody know the tpe expressway bus lane is a normal bus lane or a full day bus lane? F**king lame as they nv indicate it. And the road say bus only. I Very curious because lots of driver going in to the bus lane to turn left.

u think thats lame.??

The whole idea is to ensure a smooth journey. And some cyclist go into the bus lane and hog without even getting fine.

So whats the deal with this? Might as well make it into a Bus / motorcycle and cyclist lane ..

That one originally was full day bus lane (thus indicate bus only). It create traffic jam everyday and LTA then revised and removed the bus lane. So cars and lorries can use that lane already. 

Edited by Yewheng

bro

which section of TPE expressway got bus lane (heading which direction)?

I didnt notice it.

Another FULL BUS LANE (with RED tiles) along Bencoolen street, also create a lot of jam.

And many kuku drive in the red tiles lane

Edited by Mcf777

u think thats lame.??

The whole idea is to ensure a smooth journey. And some cyclist go into the bus lane and hog without even getting fine.

So whats the deal with this? Might as well make it into a Bus / motorcycle and cyclist lane ..

Will smooth meh. Everyday also jam. If we wan to have a smooth journey. We need to remove all those cb kia drive like f1.

bro

which section of TPE expressway got bus lane (heading which direction)?

I didnt notice it.

Another FULL BUS LANE (with RED tiles) along Bencoolen street, also create a lot of jam.

And many kuku drive in the red tiles lane

He is referring to punggol road exit, TPE towards sle. 

When the road was reconstructed to accommodate 2bus stops, that long bus stop was for bus only. Normal vehicle cannot enter. 

Those car that want to go to sengkang need to use the right side of the sliproad and filter to left further down nearing to traffic light junction. This creates traffic jam everyday due to a lot of cars want turn to sengkang but that sliproad so near traffic light. A lot of cars also want to turn to punggol. Plus there will also have bus that will exit out from bus lane to join in the sliproad and stuck at traffic light there. 

Then I believe someone highlighted to mp and the mp in charge of that area, coordinate with LTA and then lta go revised that long bus stop and removed bus lane and now all vehicles can use that left side of the bus stop. 

• Praise 1

When the road was reconstructed to accommodate 2bus stops, that long bus stop was for bus only. Normal vehicle cannot enter. 

Those car that want to go to sengkang need to use the right side of the sliproad and filter to left further down nearing to traffic light junction. This creates traffic jam everyday due to a lot of cars want turn to sengkang but that sliproad so near traffic light. A lot of cars also want to turn to punggol. Plus there will also have bus that will exit out from bus lane to join in the sliproad and stuck at traffic light there. 

Then I believe someone highlighted to mp and the mp in charge of that area, coordinate with LTA and then lta go revised that long bus stop and removed bus lane and now all vehicles can use that left side of the bus stop. 

they shouldn't even build a bus stop there. 

But now there no official statement on that bro. Chee bei sia. I see ppl go in and today I follow. Got one white rat taking the camera to record on Saturday sia.

they shouldn't even build a bus stop there. 

Ya la. On theory itself, when on the express way. we can't  stop or alighting passengers.  Only gov...... can only do that nia. Not us.... chee bei

post-182822-0-51502000-1505575571_thumb.png

Edited by guoxiong

But now there no official statement on that bro. Chee bei sia. I see ppl go in and today I follow. Got one white rat taking the camera to record on Saturday sia.

Got la, it was reported in news think 2yrs back. 

The one taking camera to record is actually to record those that do not stop for bus to exit. Remember quite sometime back LTA come out with the yellow box arrow that all cars must stop behind the box for bus to exit? If not will kanna fine. That lane got yellow box arrow. So if you got stop behind the box for bus to exit, you are fine. If not then kanna lor. 

Ya la. On theory itself, when on the express way. we can't  stop or alighting passengers.  Only gov...... can only do that nia. Not us.... chee bei

Erm, that one is already out of expressway leh. Must also consider those who do not have cars and take public transport leh.

Just that sometimes lta really cock. Like the bus lane at the said exit. Don't know who come out with the idea that for bus only, cars have to use the right side of the slip road and later filter left further up front near the traffic light to turn left to sengkang. This one they never consider that it will cause traffic jam meh? It was only when mp highlighted to relevant agencies on the jam then they change it to allow cars to use that lane. Cock right? Cannot make it right 1st time. 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3