Autobacs / Brothers in KL?

Kianbeng

Hi all,

I'm planning a driving road trip up to Genting this friday. Just wondering if there's any big autobacs-like shops or like the JB franchise "Brothers" equivalent in KL I can visit? I'm planning to go search for a door visor for my Toyota Fielder.

If I'm not wrong, KL has this new Toyota Fielder model so I can try my luck there. If lucky, RM40 should get me the door visors. In Singapore, got money also cannot buy. Worse case is next time I go Japan and buy (they only got transparent version).

Appreciate any advise.

↡ Advertisement

Of course I did. But I only googled "Brothers + Malaysia". But when I added "Car Accessories" like you did and it made a difference.

I'm familiar in JB and I know there's a quite some outlet of Brothers. But how would I know if the situation is the same in KL?

Just like I've been trying so hard to go to Autobacs in Tokyo and it's not so easily accesible by JR. But then after posting in MCF, some bros here shared another company called "Super Autobacs" which is easy to go to and it's so much bigger!

Its standing on the shoulders of giants.

Wah lau you use Google also must use brain mah.

A simple rule is - if you were looking in the Yellow Pages for Brothers, what category would you try?

Chicken rice? Tahu Goreng? Or Car Accessories? Same like you go Carrefour - want to buy car shampoo, look where? Toiletries? Or Car Accessories?

Chey.

And yes, like another bro say, the Batu Caves branch is on the way to Genting. You want to go to the flagship store in PJ, is like saying you come from Harbourfront (conceptually = Singapore), want to go to Seletar Airport (conceptually = Genting), but somebody say IMM (conceptually = PJ) is on the way to Seletar Airport. Batu Caves is more on the way lah.

Actually I don't want to debate further. If you look at my original post, I was asking for autobacs or brothers equivalent. Not brothers.com.my which I should be familiar with. I am wondering why I answered you like that earlier. You made me question myself if I was that stupid.

So it could be a english problem we have here. Or perhaps you can help me more by getting out of this thread?

Is something stopping you from Googling "Brothers car accessories"?

If you did, you would have found this:

http://www.brothers.com.my/

From there you can see where the stores are. And a lot more.

i don't see anything wrong in thread starter thread, if u are not willing to help just stay away from his thread rather than trying to stir sh*t here

Edited by Dafansu

At the very least, I have shown the TS how to use Google intelligently, which he has acknowledged, but somehow changed his mind. It seems he can't take even a bit of needling.

Additionally, from me, he has also learnt that there are Brothers shops all over Malaysia, particularly on the way to Genting. By his own admission, he thought they were only to be found in JB. So, was I not helpful to him by providing several locations for him to buy his door visor? Must I first be supremely polite before I can be considered to be helpful? Is a bit of cheekiness too much for his thin skin?

My reply stung precisely because he took it that way. It could well have been received gratefully by someone genuinely blur.

It's quite clear that he is the one with the "English problem". It seems now he even wants me out of his thread, because I'm not serving him politely enough. Never mind that I helped him in the first place. Oh dear, another one of these types brought up by Filipino maids.

You on the other hand have just come in here to abuse me. Have you contributed anything at all? Why not take your own advice and fark off?

↡ Advertisement