Search
Duplicate immobiliser

• Search this thread
9 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 01 November 2008 - 02:01 PM

Vyap
  • Vyap
    3rd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

any bro know how much & where to duplicate immobiliser car key (without remote). Have anyone just duplicated the key without the remote & how much it cost?

Car model: 2005, Previa=Estima or Odyssey 2.4 etc.

Many thanks

Posted 01 November 2008 - 02:07 PM

Modykoh
  • Premium member
    Modykoh
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

200-300 bux easily...

Posted 01 November 2008 - 02:09 PM

D3badge
  • D3badge
    5th Gear

think you need to go agent leh. cause key need them to program if not immobiliser kick in.

from my own experience, last time cut car key at mister mint, insert into car straight away all engine shut off immobiliser kick in. In the end went back to Subaru to ask them duplicate a spare key for me.

cost me AUD$90 but that was in year 2000 Melbourne

Posted 01 November 2008 - 02:14 PM

Adwin
  • Premium member
    Adwin
    3rd Gear

http://www.autokey.sg/index.php

Maybe this website can help you.

Posted 01 November 2008 - 02:38 PM

Vyap
  • Vyap
    3rd Gear

thanks Bro, totally agreed with you on this. My fren told me can't suka suka just duplicate the key anyhow, the immobiliser will shut all engine down!

Hence, need bro help to do a proper duplicate immoboliser key (without remote) b'cos of this problem that I want to avoid. scholar.gif

Posted 01 November 2008 - 02:47 PM

Davetan86
  • Premium member
    Davetan86
    3rd Gear

Just dup a Ford Transit key for $150. the key cost $35 and programming cost $115. And have to wait for 4 hours.. Did at soxxi. u can call or go quote for a price. location at Toh Guan east road.

Posted 01 November 2008 - 03:16 PM

Babyt
  • Babyt
    Turbocharged

went to duplicate my honda civic remote key before coz left 1 key...the other key dropped off from my beach short while taking my dog for a walk downstair..damm

it costs me whopping 320 bucks for a fuking key made at KM!!!~!!!!!

Edited by Babyt, 01 November 2008 - 03:17 PM.

Posted 02 November 2008 - 01:54 AM

Vyap
  • Vyap
    3rd Gear

Wow, bro, your $320 with remote, thanks need to be sure before I go duplicate from another source? Heard that for ODyssey..KM charge even more!

One MCF bro , PM me to say Golden Key at JB (Jusco) 2nd floor for Previa=Estima/Odyssey RM580 (no remote, only programming).
Has anyone tried duplicate in boleh land....not sure about the service & pricing vs Soxxi etc. thanks

Posted 02 November 2008 - 04:11 AM

Robo
  • Premium member
    Robo
    NOS-ed

as the bros here suggest $200-300 over bucks easily! dizzy.gif
Success is not the key to happiness. Happiness is the key to success. If you love what you are doing, you will be successful.
Albert Schweitzer

Posted 02 November 2008 - 04:46 AM

B0ss
  • B0ss
    3rd Gear

Yes. Golden Key can duplicate immobiliser key or even re-program your key system.

I've done it before. Changed to flip alarm key and re-program the alarm/immobiliser. Definitely cheaper than Singapore. Waited around 1hr.

Word of advice - No matter where you duplicate your key, ALWAYS try your duplicate key in your car door lock 1st. If it doesn't fit or get stuck, it's better than being in your ignition keyhole... thumbsup.gif

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top
SgCarMart Quotz

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users