Duplicate immobiliser key

Vyap

any bro know how much & where to duplicate immobiliser car key (without remote). Have anyone just duplicated the key without the remote & how much it cost?

Car model: 2005, Previa=Estima or Odyssey 2.4 etc.

Many thanks

↡ Advertisement

think you need to go agent leh. cause key need them to program if not immobiliser kick in.

from my own experience, last time cut car key at mister mint, insert into car straight away all engine shut off immobiliser kick in. In the end went back to Subaru to ask them duplicate a spare key for me.

cost me AUD$90 but that was in year 2000 Melbourne

thanks Bro, totally agreed with you on this. My fren told me can't suka suka just duplicate the key anyhow, the immobiliser will shut all engine down!

Hence, need bro help to do a proper duplicate immoboliser key (without remote) b'cos of this problem that I want to avoid. [scholar]

Just dup a Ford Transit key for $150. the key cost $35 and programming cost $115. And have to wait for 4 hours.. Did at soxxi. u can call or go quote for a price. location at Toh Guan east road.

went to duplicate my honda civic remote key before coz left 1 key...the other key dropped off from my beach short while taking my dog for a walk downstair..damm

it costs me whopping 320 bucks for a fuking key made at KM!!!~!!!!!

Edited by Babyt

Wow, bro, your $320 with remote, thanks need to be sure before I go duplicate from another source? Heard that for ODyssey..KM charge even more!

One MCF bro , PM me to say Golden Key at JB (Jusco) 2nd floor for Previa=Estima/Odyssey RM580 (no remote, only programming).

Has anyone tried duplicate in boleh land....not sure about the service & pricing vs Soxxi etc. thanks

Neutral Newbie

Yes. Golden Key can duplicate immobiliser key or even re-program your key system.

I've done it before. Changed to flip alarm key and re-program the alarm/immobiliser. Definitely cheaper than Singapore. Waited around 1hr.

Word of advice - No matter where you duplicate your key, ALWAYS try your duplicate key in your car door lock 1st. If it doesn't fit or get stuck, it's better than being in your ignition keyhole... [thumbsup]

↡ Advertisement