Toyota Estima

Tantohheng

How fast can can a Toyota Estima go?

Any brother here driving one.

I was going home on SLE last night and i saw a Estima going definately more than 150Km per hour. I was going at 130 ++ and the Estima just zoom pass me and pull away so quickly even though i was already clocking 130 ++.

Sweat > I mean a MPV to go at such high speed is a bit hiong right?

Somemore no scare camera?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

can, why not? I bet the estima driving wont realise his speed if he was just accelerating all the way, cause the estima is very stable, i believe even at high speeds. [sly]

• Praise 1

Estima, with unladen weight of 1900kg, can easily weight >2500kg with 7 adults inside.

With such size and weight, it should classify as lorry with a 60km/h sticker behind.

Last night feel like driving a bit fast and also got the need for speed in me so went like 130 ++ from the SLE expressway after coming from BKE(towards causeway) until woodlands avenue 12 exit then i slow down to 90km.

I saw the estima i stunned.

Wow.... thats new.

i always thought mpv not good for high speed cos of the size.

I mean wont be dangerous ma cos the height and size etc dont seems to be like cater for high speed driving.

Pardon me for any ignorance.

Edited by Tantohheng

How fast can can a Toyota Estima go?

Any brother here driving one.

I was going home on SLE last night and i saw a Estima going definately more than 150Km per hour. I was going at 130 ++ and the Estima just zoom pass me and pull away so quickly even though i was already clocking 130 ++.

Sweat > I mean a MPV to go at such high speed is a bit hiong right?

Somemore no scare camera?

There are 3.5 litre Estimas around

with 280 hp

Ha ha ha, I think you encountered the 3.5 version

Edited by Adawang

Estima, with unladen weight of 1900kg, can easily weight >2500kg with 7 adults inside.

With such size and weight, it should classify as lorry with a 60km/h sticker behind.

Now that you mention this. I was on CTE Sunday when I saw a Hiace, which is definitely a mini bus. However, the licence plate indicates that it is registered as a private car.

mine is e 2nd gen ACR30 n is 7 yrs old. time to move on. Will always remember tis car as it is v reliable. Other than e usual maintenance, e onli prt tat breaks down is e rediator.