Taiwan: Hotels in Taipei

Getzoooom

Pao taxi (Toyota Wish) 7 days S$2k, [grin]

So expensive!!

Tha time I also bao a Wish for 8 days plus 6 nights of accommodation (4 pax), they arrange the 民宿 at 4 places. Total $2,488.

↡ Advertisement

So expensive!!

Tha time I also bao a Wish for 8 days plus 6 nights of accommodation (4 pax), they arrange the 民宿 at 4 places. Total $2,488.

my CO don't want stay 民宿  and this taxi driver also our tour guide and photographer, nice chap.  [laugh]

7 days in Taichung and 2 in Ximending Taipei. 

my CO don't want stay 民宿  and this taxi driver also our tour guide and photographer, nice chap.  [laugh]

for 2k it better be worth it man.

that's almost 280 dollars/day.

Apparently he has to be the guide too, he will take you to local makan place and chope seats for you, recommend the must-eat dishes and make sure you get what you want.

As for photographer no really important he will usually follow for those scenic places and help to take group photo, but if you go night market and shopping district, dun need to take photo lah.

Happy ending ?

upcoming trip  [:)]

for 2k it better be worth it man.

that's almost 280 dollars/day.

This fella's itinery (how you spell itinery?) is way much better than the few tour agencies we went to.

Can zhng until shiok shiok  [laugh]

Apparently he has to be the guide too, he will take you to local makan place and chope seats for you, recommend the must-eat dishes and make sure you get what you want.

As for photographer no really important he will usually follow for those scenic places and help to take group photo, but if you go night market and shopping district, dun need to take photo lah.

One good thing is that he is a photography buff and his shots makes us look like Angelina and Brad  [laugh]  [laugh]

upcoming trip  [:)]

This fella's itinery (how you spell itinery?) is way much better than the few tour agencies we went to.

Can zhng until shiok shiok  [laugh]

One good thing is that he is a photography buff and his shots makes us look like Angelina and Brad  [laugh]  [laugh]

so you are actually paying extra for his professional photography skill   [laugh]

Hi guys, any one used ChangiWifi before?

Stinktel is $19/day but this ChangiWifi promo is $5/day with free usage on 1st and last day of trip.

contradicting, how can $5/day consider free?   [laugh]  [laugh]

anyway, i will buy from their airport, TW$300 for 5 days of unlimited.

• Praise 1

Hi guys, any one used ChangiWifi before?

Stinktel is $19/day but this ChangiWifi promo is $5/day with free usage on 1st and last day of trip.

I bot my sim from Klook online, just SGD $8 for 5 days and collect it at TPE airport.  [;)]

• Praise 1

I bot my sim from Klook online, just SGD $8 for 5 days and collect it at TPE airport.  [;)]

thanks for the lobang, i think you apply the $5 promo code right?   [laugh]

i really appreciate using m1's data passport now. hassle free. Just apply via app, activation within minutes to 1 hr.

Rather than use other sim or these travel wifi etc. But of course if have a family, then makes sense to use.

[flowerface]

• Praise 1

I have used changiwifi when my family went to Osaka. I fully recommend it. 4 of us were using it at the same time inside the train at different seats. The speed was excellent. Even at Universal studios, we were able to what’s app each other. My BIL was using singtel, and it was lagging when 2 person logged on to his line. Hope this info help.

• Praise 1

I have used changiwifi when my family went to Osaka. I fully recommend it. 4 of us were using it at the same time inside the train at different seats. The speed was excellent. Even at Universal studios, we were able to whatâs app each other. My BIL was using singtel, and it was lagging when 2 person logged on to his line. Hope this info help.

Got reception so far away from. Each. Other?
  • Praise 1

contradicting, how can $5/day consider free?   [laugh]  [laugh]

anyway, i will buy from their airport, TW$300 for 5 days of unlimited.

Oh I see . . . I think I better get from over there.

Da Ge Da?

Thanks, bro. 

A bit too late to purchase now unless I head to the shop later but rather busy today.

Klook? never hear before . . . I go check out. 

Thanks!  [:)]

I have used changiwifi when my family went to Osaka. I fully recommend it. 4 of us were using it at the same time inside the train at different seats. The speed was excellent. Even at Universal studios, we were able to what’s app each other. My BIL was using singtel, and it was lagging when 2 person logged on to his line. Hope this info help.

Thanks for the info.

Hope can reserve one later, called last night but operators were engaged all the time.  [:|]

↡ Advertisement