Taiwan: Hotels in Taipei

Getzoooom

Reservation For Cosmos Hotel 天成大饭店

Email: [email protected]

Tel: +8862-2311-8901

I recommend Cosmos Hotel.

Just above Taipei MRT station and next to Railway station.

Taipei MRT station is the central of 4 zone (West, East, North, South). Easy to plan route to anywhere.

i) View of Cosmos Hotel (Opposite is a training centre, every night can peek meimei studying at night class [laugh][laugh][laugh] )

ii) Maokong Gondola (Over 3~4 mountains)

iii) Wulai (2 pics)

iv) Taipei 101

v) Danshui (2 pics)

vi) Yangmingshan

vii) Inside MRT

viii) Street Market

You gonna have fun there! Enjoy!!!

take freego bus from the airport. Chinese name is called Fei Gou (flying dog). They have a special charter for XMD hotels. But the last bus to XMD is around 6 plus? Sorry i cant remember. The cost is NT 140 per person

Just tell the countergirl which hotel you are staying and she will guide you accordingly. For Rainbow, the bus will drop you by the roadside and it's just a 30 metres walk to the hotel.

If you miss the special charter, then just take the regular Freego bus. U can alight at Zhong Xiao Fu Xing MRT stn and take a MRT to Xi Men stn. Walk 50 metres and rainbow is there. If not, you can take a cab from Zhong Xiao Fu Xing to Rainbow.

http://freego.southeastbus.com/index.files/page0006.htm

Alternatively, you can take cab from the airport(should cost around SGD 50) but still you gotta walk that 30 metres

When you want to go back, I can teach you a cheap way to take taxi to airport. Each person 200 NT only.

Go to Taipei station East Exit(or was it entrance). It's where all ppl go to take guo guang (囯光) bus to the airport. When you reach the main entrance, you'll see a lot of taxi guys asking if you want to go to airport. 200 NT per person. Have to wait until 4 person then go. Why they do this is because they want to fetch customers from airport to city and don't want to waste the trip of going back to the airport.

If you like beef noodle, I recommend 老董牛肉麵. It's just beside the Zhong San MRT station. Don't know which exit though. Try their fried meet pancake as well. So far the best beef noodle I had in Taipei.

Hi, sorry to bring up old thread. Anyone been to taipei lately?

Have anyone stay at Yomi hotel before?

if need to stay at rainbow, just stay 1 day, in my opinion, it is over-rated... many better hotels out there at similar or more affordable rates...my first night i went there i stayed at "xin bei tou" spring hotel...abt 20 sgd more than rainbow but i got spring water to bath with a "tub" big enough for me and my gf and provide breakfast though(simple breakfast). Btw if u stay in XMD, expect the shops to open only ard 11...and not much food in morning cept a their convenience shop(for cup noodles) or a few street hawkers..

ps: i was there last aug...just a week after earthquake in Kaohsiung

Bros,

Planning to go taipei for holiday with wife~~

Which hotel you would recommend??

Any recommended place to visit?? Shopping, food, sight-seeing etc..

thanks in advanced.

bro what ya budget??? got money can try Regent right smack in the middle of nightlife, thus at night can eat, shopping and "high class red light district" errr.... not like geylang so sleeze.

around $4900NT to $5300NT

Where did you get that pricing? Cheapest i can get on regent is 6200NT or SGD240 based on corporate rate. got lobang share le.

• Praise 1

new continental, quite small but 5 star local and new hotel, last nov i stayed there and its just one month old, room chio!!!

Where is this New Continental and how much did it cost?

Supercharged

some choices:

Ta Shun Hotel 大顺大饭店 (Do Not Stay At 6th/7th floor)

Ximen Station 西门站 -> Exit 1

East Dragon 东龙大饭店/Rainbow Hotel 长虹大饭店

Ximen Station 西门站 > Exit 6

CityInn Hotel 新驿旅店

Taipei Main Station 台北车站

* Use Station Front Metro Mall underpass to cross Zhongxiao West Road Sec 1 & take brown Exit 3

Keyman's Hotel 怀宁旅店

Taipei Main Station 台北车站

* Use Exit 8 or 9 to Station Front Metro Mall underpass to cross Zhongxiao West Road Sec 1 & take brown Exit 3

Slove Hotel 玺爱旅店

Taipei Main Station 台北车站

* Use Station Front Metro Mall underpass to cross Zhongxiao West Road Sec 1 & take brown Exit 2 (For Slove & Hope Hotel)

Neijiang Hotel 内江商旅饭店

Ximen Station 西门站 > Exit 1

Cosmos Hotel 天成大饭店

Taipei Main Station 台北车站 > Exit 3

WonStar Hotel 万事达旅店

Ximen Station 西门站 > Exit 6 (中华)

Houshanpi Station 后山埤站 > Exit 1 (松山)

OneStar Hotel 万事达旅店 (重庆)

Taipei Main Station 台北车站 > Exit 1

Hi, I wan to ask y stay at TS hotel dun stay on the 6th/7th floor??

Neutral Newbie

Anyone knows where to buy nice baby clothings in Taipei? :D

maybe you can try wu fen pu. lots of wholesales shop there, some does retail too.

↡ Advertisement