Taiwan: Hotels in Taipei

Getzoooom

Is it their industry norm, asking for full payment when you make advance booking for the hotel room (eg. Keymans Hotel) via their website?.

Thanks very much for any advice offered.

↡ Advertisement

Is it their industry norm, asking for full payment when you make advance booking for the hotel room (eg. Keymans Hotel) via their website?.

yes. its their market practice. even for budget hotels

website. http://www.livehouse.com.tw/

my wife went crazy, but my guy friends after seeing my pictures called me sick and gay... [laugh]

its actually an apartment building. the owner converted the room into hello kitty theme. everything u touch, computer, toothbrush, poker cards, etc even the toilet bowl is hello kitty!

there is a nice Japanese bbq restaurant below the building and opposite is night market and shopping centers.

finally, 5 mins walk to the left of the building to reach neon light garden for an evening of great night photography and romantic walk with your wife. [;)]

Edited by Tom_kkh

went 3 years ago and booked everything over the net using credit card. only sign for it when i check out. this is applicable for all the hotels i stayed in Taiwan.

if land/depart at/fr TaoYuan Airport, plan to shop, eat, dip hotspring w/i 3.5 days, probably sight-see Taipei 101 (returning flight kinda early)... wha wld b the best or nearest hotel to stay.. preferably nt more then 4 stars bah..

tia for any advice [;)]

any1 [bounce2]

n oso.... is chg S$ easy over in taipei [confused]

The last time i went there was 3 yrs ago.. That time i wanted to change there but end up don wan change rate not very good compare to sg..

If go Taipei only for abt 3-4 days, wht can i do there? Any places in taipei is confirm cannot missed one?

Umm.. That time i went there for only 3 days too.. Find that not enough time to wander around.. If this time i really going there again i will go for at least 7 days..

tot of nt chg to much NT$... S$1K worth of it to spend on food/shopping/hotspring dip among 5.. scare nt enuf.. will bring S$ instead... jus in cast [shocked]

If go Taipei only for abt 3-4 days, wht can i do there? Any places in taipei is confirm cannot missed one?

is planning the same thing...

have in mind: night mkt(s), shopping, taipei 101 & dip in hotsping... nt into musuems or zoos...

book own flights & hotels... dunno wil end up cheaper than giving biz to tour agy or nt [confused]

is planning the same thing...

have in mind: night mkt(s), shopping, taipei 101 & dip in hotsping... nt into musuems or zoos...

book own flights & hotels... dunno wil end up cheaper than giving biz to tour agy or nt [confused]

All these places located in Taipei itself? [:/] I am wondering any restaurant, cafe or eatery in taipei which cannot be missed?

tot of nt chg to much NT$... S$1K worth of it to spend on food/shopping/hotspring dip among 5.. scare nt enuf.. will bring S$ instead... jus in cast [shocked]

How much SGD need to change for food and shopping in Taipei? [:/]

How much SGD need to change for food and shopping in Taipei? [:/]

How to advice you? Depends if you are buying big items? or eating in high class restaurants?

Usually $100 per day per pax is enough.

↡ Advertisement