Animal kills of men at zoos

Galantspeedz

see the 1st tiger how he drag by the panties....damn tiko

thats why didnt kill the younger one...................but finish off the older one first................ [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

thats why didnt kill the younger one...................but finish off the older one first................ [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Tiger must have a lot of wind...

Lau goh ker hong [flowerface]

I did a post mortem for the tiko tiger and it seems that it had your DNA [flowerface]

it is actually him..................when he fall asleep..............his soul would leave him...............and transform into a tiko tiger else where.............happen to be china this time ................. [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

i will refrain from a joke about @Porker  [laugh]

Yeah backstabbing FTW!

I think you meant this............ [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

damn...not u too... :a-happy:

i already refrained. But see too much of you guys rubbish ... kana contaminated  -_-

Tiger must have a lot of wind...

Lau goh ker hong [flowerface]

beggar cannot be choosy mah..............when @Radx transform into tiko tigar................he is "one for all" you know............ [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Turbocharged

I think you meant this............ [:p]  [laugh]  [laugh]

Neh nabshot face. What do you have for me that you have to summon me?  :a-fun:

• Praise 1

Neh nabshot face. What do you have for me that you have to summon me?  :a-fun:

got...............got one tiko tiger waiting for you........... [:p]  [:p]  [:p]

• Praise 2

Supersonic

Strong throwing elephant killed girl at Morocco Zoo

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-36914884

_90547303_elephantrabatzoo.jpg

A seven-year-old girl has died after being hit by a stone thrown by an elephant from its enclosure at Rabat Zoo in Morocco.

The stone got past the elephant's fence and a ditch separating the animal and visitors, the zoo said in a statement.

The girl was taken to hospital and died within a few hours, the zoo added.

• Praise 1

(edited)

Quite a freak accident , I say. 

Did the elephant choke or what??

Really Unfortunate . Really traumatic for her parents

RIP to the 'lil one .

Strong throwing elephant killed girl at Morocco Zoo

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-36914884

_90547303_elephantrabatzoo.jpg

A seven-year-old girl has died after being hit by a stone thrown by an elephant from its enclosure at Rabat Zoo in Morocco.

The stone got past the elephant's fence and a ditch separating the animal and visitors, the zoo said in a statement.

The girl was taken to hospital and died within a few hours, the zoo added.

Edited by BanCoe
  • Praise 1

Quite a freak accident , I say. 

Really Unfortunate.

RIP to the 'lil one .

agree prebaree fore brudder....this one really 'time up'

RIP

oops, posted before  [sweatdrop]

Girl killed by rock flung by zoo elephant
Friday, Jul 29, 2016

A happy zoo outing for a family turned tragic after an elephant picked up a rock and and threw it into the air.

It smashed the head of a seven-year-old girl who was posing for photos with her family next to the animal's enclosure at a zoo in Morocco on Tuesday (July 26)

The girl's father reportedly lifted her up on his shoulders to pose for the camera, said the local media.

The Daily Mail reported that she was knocked unconscious and died subsequently in a hospital.

Witnesses and the zoo believe it was a freak accident. Some said they saw the elephant grabbing the rock with its trunk before flinging it away.

Video footage captured on a bystander's mobile phone shows family members gathering around the girl as zoo staff tended to her on the ground.

The Jardin Zoologique de Rabat in Morocco's capital announced the "accidental death" with "great sadness" on its Facebook page.

A spokesman for the zoo said that there were no safety breaches during the incident, adding that the girl was in the public viewing area. She did not even cross into a protective area outside the enclosure.

"Accidents of this type are rare, unforeseeable and unusual," the spokesman added.

LOL. The china woman whose mother was killed by the tiger sues the wildlife park.

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/asiapacific/woman-mauled-by-tiger-to-sue-beijing-wildlife-park/3205580.html

SHANGHAI: A woman who was mauled by a tiger after getting out of her car at a wild animal park in Beijing is suing the park, saying she hadn't been fully informed of the park's dangers and left the vehicle because she was carsick, a Chinese newspaper reported.

The woman's mother was attacked and killed by another tiger after she hopped out of the car to try to save her daughter who had been dragged away.

The woman, surnamed Zhao, was seeking 2 million yuan (241,190 pounds) in compensation from Badaling Wildlife World, the Beijing Times reported on Thursday in what it said was her first interview since the incident on July 23.

Zhao said a park official in a nearby vehicle failed to come to the rescue. She also told the newspaper she signed an agreement not to exit her vehicle without knowing what it was and thinking it was some kind of registration to enter the park. The ticket taker did not explain it, she said.

The newspaper cited a man surnamed Cao from Badaling Wildlife World as saying that the park would act according to government investigation report which had released the park from any responsibility.

The park will only consider compensating the family out of a moral obligation, Cao added.

The park declined immediate comment when contacted by Reuters.

The park only agreed on 745,000 yuan of compensation against over 1.5 million yuan required by the family for Zhao's injury. They have settled on 1.2 million in compensation on the death of Zhao's mother, said the newspaper citing Zhao's father.

The story triggered an online uproar with most users siding with the park, criticising Zhao for violating park rules and ignoring warning signs. The latest twist created another wave of criticism against Zhao on Weibo, a popular Twitter-like microblog in China.

"Why always trying to find excuses. The family has a terrible safety awareness. You said you couldn't see the sign and so did your husband. Who is to blame?" one weibo user wrote.

(Reporting by John Ruwitch and Jackie Cai; Editing by Michael Perry)

- Reuters

Edited by Lala81

Trying to profit from her love one death really disgust me. PUi

Isn't this what Life Insurance all about ? Of course no amount of money can bring back the deceased, however, it definitely helps with a sum of money.

• Praise 1