Animal kills of men at zoos

Galantspeedz

anyone read the new paper can share more?

Did the tiger makan him or just maul him?

so he jumped in with the broom to taunt the tiger? and with pail on his head?

Reading today ST full page story have left a few questions to be answered ??????

Most likely suicide was in his mind when he reported to work since morning as his behaviour had indicated so before he jump into the tiger enclosure..... [sly][sly]

Some of the unanswered questions :

Why was he was teasing the tigers first before entry into the enclosure.

After jumping down, he make noises with the plastic bin and stick he was carrying.

He walk to the rock where the tigers use to rest

Cover his head with the bin and lye down when the tigers approach him.

[shakehead][shakehead][shakehead][shakehead]

Just now I pass by kopitiam, saw the picture of the poor chap surrounded by tigers on front page of The Newpaper. [angel]

The best part is that he cycled to the crocodile enclosure first and then to the tiger enclosure ........ [:/][:/][:/]

Maybe he chicken out in the last minutes when seeing the crocodiles in the pool and how the crocodiles twist & turn with each bite...... [sly][sly][sly]

So proceed to the tiger enclosure..... [:p][:p][:p]

after roaming on youtube you will realise tigers are the ultimate killers.

even crocodiles or male lions are no match for a tiger. i have seen clips of a tiger attacking and killing a crocodile even though e croc is bigger. [thumbsup]

yeah i also read before that tigers are much more stronger than lions.

wonder why in animal chess that we play when young, the rule is that lion can eat tiger.

yeah i have seen a clip too of a female tiger beating up a male lion. really respect.

they are much more aggressive and fierce, even though size wise a little smaller than the lion.

i also read that in siberia, the siberian tigers which can really grow very big, can hunt bears for food even!!! [dizzy][knife]

tHat is if what is reported is true. But tigers are territorial animals, they attacking the man is their natural instinct. I will not fault the tigers

[nod] Can blame the tigers..

there are some people who suggested putting the tigers to sleep...

i cant believe the mere stupidity of that suggestion. perhaps they should kill all wild life while they are about it, cos all have the potential to kill

dumb way to die, imo this is as dumb as the uob robber. [thumbsdown]

In this way makes the tigers more violent? I think the zoo keeper will scare when they come close to these tigers [sweatdrop][whip]

↡ Advertisement