Animal kills of men at zoos

Galantspeedz

yeah 1 forumer said some afghan taliban idiot jumped into the lion den, got attacked and died. guess what the idiot's brother came back and threw a grenade to kill/injure the lion. the lion was blinded as a result... stupid taliban!!! [mad]

http://www.planetark.org/dailynewsst.../newsid/14232/

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/south_asia/1758364.stm

Edited by Metalslug

haha no wonder in chinese saying there's only a saying of female tiger 母老虎.

Tribute to the tigress and the fierce char bors laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

but it is really amazing thing you have shared here......they can hunt bears and beat up male lions dizzy.gifsweatdrop.gif

laugh.giflaugh.gif true lor....that's why the saying goes 虎毒不食子. people born in tiger year more fierce

but i still cannot accept why Lion is called the King of the Jungle....unless implicit in the word King means it must be male

I chanced upon this while trying to find the video on you-tube... This is freaking disturbing... (NB: It's not very graphical but leaves a lot to imagination which I feel is worse...and the entire scene looks really real... )

Edited by Emils

yeah 1 forumer said some afghan taliban idiot jumped into the lion den, got attacked and died. guess what the idiot's brother came back and threw a grenade to kill/injure the lion. the lion was blinded as a result... stupid taliban!!! [mad]

http://www.planetark.org/dailynewsst.../newsid/14232/

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/south_asia/1758364.stm

Really stupid [hur][hur]

so supposing you have a 4 min video clip that the whole world is looking for....

who would you sell it to for the highest returns?

definitely not youtube or liveleak. maybe a foreign tabloid.

anybody got the video?

tried to search youtube but can't find.

newspaper reported that a group of teenagers managed to video everything down.

Two other visitors to the zoo, an Australian couple, gave a similar account of what happened, said the zoo yesterday. The couple, whose identities were withheld by police, had video footage of the attack taken from them by police.

come on ns boys in blue. do something useful with your lives for once. get the video out. the world is counting on you.

dumb way to die, imo this is as dumb as the uob robber. [thumbsdown]

In this way makes the tigers more violent? I think the zoo keeper will scare when they come close to these tigers [sweatdrop][whip]

Sure they will be scared for the tigers (female) had tasted human blood....... [sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

Only both the female attack the cleaner, the male just keep watch at the side..... [:/][:/][:/]

after roaming on youtube you will realise tigers are the ultimate killers.

even crocodiles or male lions are no match for a tiger. i have seen clips of a tiger attacking and killing a crocodile even though e croc is bigger. [thumbsup]

every animals are protential killers. it is just that you don't intrude into their threatening space unless that animal know you.

now the incident had caused the keepers (especially the one always feed them) to be more careful for they (tigers) had tasted humand blood..... [sweatdrop][sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

so he was contemplating between tiger and crocodile

hmmmmm......... today New Paper reeported that from eye witnesses interview, the cleaner change his mind when the tigers was near to him. "He was desperate, scared, he pleads 'God please help me!, then says 'I'm sorry, I'm sorry'"

weir this cleaner......... [:p][:p][:p]

↡ Advertisement