Animal kills of men at zoos

Galantspeedz

Neutral Newbie

Perhaps he is mentally ill. Death by Tigers is just about one of the worst ways to die.

Perhaps they need to enforce whistle blowers in place.

so he was contemplating between tiger and crocodile

hmmmmm......... today New Paper reeported that from eye witnesses interview, the cleaner change his mind when the tigers was near to him. "He was desperate, scared, he pleads 'God please help me!, then says 'I'm sorry, I'm sorry'"

weir this cleaner......... [:p][:p] [:p]I guess it was too late.

But i think a proper inquiry should look into several area eg. speed of the deployment of sharp shooter, necessity to just having live ammunition, fire in the air to shock the animal, use of tranquilizer, etc...

Death by Tigers is just about one of the worst ways to die.

Exactly!...the way they tear off their prey with those claws are certainly not child's play...

i read the chinese papers more detailed reporting.

the victim kena mauled first time plead tolong.

he covered his head with the pail in fear. managed to plant one kick on the tiger.

but the tiger with their strength pounced on him again like they are playing with a toy. the way the papers described it really matches how my family cat toyed around with a live cockroach. i think it is pure cat instinct at this point in time.

they let go of him momentarily like a toy. he thought he could take this chance to escape by running away. one of the tiger see him move and then pounce on him again and that's when I think he completely lost it.

OMG, these cats have killer instincts. Lucky our zoo, people are kept at a distance by a moat.

A 3-year-old boy who was mauled by jaguars after falling into their exhibit at a zoo in Arkansas on Friday is in critical condition, a hospital spokesman said.

The child was seized at the neck by one of two jaguars and at the foot by the second cat after falling 15 feet (4.5 meters) into the enclosure at the Little Rock Zoo, his father and grandfather, who were with him when it happened, told Little Rock police.

The boy suffered extensive scalp lacerations, a depressed skull fracture and several puncture wounds, the police report quoted a doctor at Arkansas Children's Hospital at Little Rock as saying.

The wounds did not appear to be life-threatening, the police report said.

The wounds did not appear to be life-threatening, the police report said.

The boy's father and grandfather said they threw a camera bag and an empty water hose spool at the animals, causing them to drop the child, according to the police report.

When zoo personnel arrived they entered the exhibit and used fire extinguishers to keep the jaguars at bay until the rescue was completed, according to police.

Authorities said they were trying to establish how the child fell into the open-air exhibit at the zoo, one of the state's most popular attractions.

A hospital spokesman declined to identify the child, citing the family's request for privacy and the age of the patient.

The child's family lives in Maumelle, a Little Rock suburb, according to the police report.

The jaguar exhibit has been closed to the public pending

http://news.yahoo.com/boy-mauled-jaguars-arkansas-zoo-critical-condition-004057756.html

Animals being animals, they still have their DNA intact.

Their killer instincts, especially when they are hungry or being provoked, will show up..

Will always remind ppl to stay clear from the fence, no matter how quiet these animals are...

in this case, I say shoot the man, NOT the LION...knn

bu tthen again, after seeing the bugga nayked, best to let the lions go. too traumatic for them to live...hahaha

post-547-0-53089900-1463979317.jpg

2 lions at Chile zoo shot dead after naked man jumps into enclosure
Posted on 23 May 2016 1,592 views 3 comments

lions.jpgPHOTO: Twitter/@NOTICIAS_chelme

Zookeepers at a zoo in Chile were forced to shoot two lions after a naked man jumped into their enclosure in an alleged suicide attempt.

According to Unilad, visitors watched in horror as the man wrestled with the lions before they attacked him, leaving him seriously injured.

The zoo staff made the decision to save the man's life by shooting the male and female lions dead.

The 20-year-old man was then taken to hospital.

A witness recounted that when the man climbed into the enclosure, the lions did not immediately attack him and that the staff were "slow" to respond.

She said: He got in from on top of the enclosure, the lions started to play with him, then they attacked him."

She added that before shooting the lions, security tried firing water at them first and evacuated the area.

The young man reportedly had a suicide note in his clothes.

The zoo director Alejandra Montalva said:

"A marksman decided to save the person’s life and sadly we took the decision to sacrifice two members of our family…. We’re very hurt and very saddened."

• Praise 1

Hypersonic

I also say save the lions. Not many of them left already. Man.... too many on this earth, and many of them siao lang.  :omg: 

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2