Which is your favourite shopping centre and why?

Kelpie

I've not been shopping in local shopping centre for a long time. But I visited the central mall recently and realized that it probably has the most number of restaurants and makan places than any shopping centres.

I think a good shopping centre must have varities, family friendly, a big size supermarket and most importantly, ample resting areas!

Regards,

↡ Advertisement

I like IMM as there's free parking for the 1st three hours. There are places such as Giant supermarket, Challenger, Precious Thots which I like to go. Usually I go between 9.30a.m to 11.30a.m on weekdays to do a 'grab and go' before driving to work (only on days which I can report for work later).

IMM is often crowded during weekend and parking can be a quite a task. The outdoor playground is probably one of the best around.

It is a pity that they now have much fewer furniture stores around. Science Centre and Akira are nearby too.

Regards,

I've not been shopping in local shopping centre for a long time. But I visited the central mall recently and realized that it probably has the most number of restaurants and makan places than any shopping centres.

I think a good shopping centre must have varities, family friendly, a big size supermarket and most importantly, ample resting areas!

Regards,

I stay in the North, but I think the best is Parkway Parade.. they variety of shops there is hugh, chain and independent shop...large space, 2 big size super market (Cold Storage and Giant) a large bookshop (Borders) and a lots of eatery...

[thumbsup]

Edited by Darthkk

I stay in the North, but I think the best is Parkway Parade.. they variety of shops there is hugh, chain and independent shop...large space, 2 big size super market (Cold Storage and Giant) a large bookshop (Borders) and a lots of eatery...

[thumbsup]

On some weekend mornings, I park my car at East Coast and take a walk along the beach, after which I would leave my car there and walk to Parkway Parade.

Which online shopping website do you usually visit?

I also shop online If for those small gadgets. Deal extreme and focal point are both my favourites

I think there is a new (big) shopping which was opened less than 1 year ago somewhere near Kitchener Road. I like that one.

That's City Square Mall. I like that one too. Usually when i go there i pop over to Mustafa too. Just 5 mins walk away.

Raffles City.

Reason: A lot of gays. [sly]

VivoCity and Harbourfront.

Huge but parking at Vivo can be a pain so I normally park at Harbourfront. These 2 shopping centres offer much makan places as well as shops of different variety too.

Lastly, it's near to my office as well as my house. [:p]

Cityplaza. many cmm on weekend afternoon. Free Parking around the estates and the most impt. near GL. plenty of eatery. [:p]

Edited by Kopites
↡ Advertisement