Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
112 replies to this topic | 375 praises

Posted 16 November 2008 - 12:07 PM

Kelpie
  • Kelpie
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

I've not been shopping in local shopping centre for a long time. But I visited the central mall recently and realized that it probably has the most number of restaurants and makan places than any shopping centres.

I think a good shopping centre must have varities, family friendly, a big size supermarket and most importantly, ample resting areas!

Regards,
Disclaimer:
The above comments are solely my perspectives. You may disagree with it for I shall not be liable for whatever I may have input. You may feel displeased which in this case, my sincere apologies and do kindly seek moderator's advice if need be. Any obscene & threatening comments on me is a reflection of your personality. My motto is we agree to disagree. No profanity or obscenities of any kind. No personal attacks on other users. Thank you.

Posted 16 November 2008 - 12:23 PM

Wemmicks
  • Wemmicks
    Clutched
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

I like IMM as there's free parking for the 1st three hours. There are places such as Giant supermarket, Challenger, Precious Thots which I like to go. Usually I go between 9.30a.m to 11.30a.m on weekdays to do a 'grab and go' before driving to work (only on days which I can report for work later).

Posted 16 November 2008 - 12:27 PM

Kelpie
  • Kelpie
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

IMM is often crowded during weekend and parking can be a quite a task. The outdoor playground is probably one of the best around.

It is a pity that they now have much fewer furniture stores around. Science Centre and Akira are nearby too.

Regards,
Disclaimer:
The above comments are solely my perspectives. You may disagree with it for I shall not be liable for whatever I may have input. You may feel displeased which in this case, my sincere apologies and do kindly seek moderator's advice if need be. Any obscene & threatening comments on me is a reflection of your personality. My motto is we agree to disagree. No profanity or obscenities of any kind. No personal attacks on other users. Thank you.

Posted 16 November 2008 - 12:29 PM

Wemmicks
  • Wemmicks
    Clutched
    Author Image

Ya, it can be a challenge to look for parking lot in IMM during weekend. So I avoid going there during weekends.

Posted 16 November 2008 - 01:09 PM

Ahliew
  • Premium member
    Ahliew
    6th Gear
    Author Image

in town: PS
parking reasonable and has almost everything
for dating
=======================
Quote of the day: you'll never know [sly]

Posted 16 November 2008 - 01:18 PM

Route88
  • Premium member
    Route88
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

I usually shop on-line
What is the most effective way to control the world?
"MIND CONTROL"

We are being hypnotised and brainwashed !!! 

Posted 12 December 2010 - 06:03 PM

Albeniz
  • Albeniz
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

I usually shop on-line

Which online shopping website do you usually visit?

Posted 12 December 2010 - 06:18 PM

Darthkk
  • Darthkk
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

I've not been shopping in local shopping centre for a long time. But I visited the central mall recently and realized that it probably has the most number of restaurants and makan places than any shopping centres.

I think a good shopping centre must have varities, family friendly, a big size supermarket and most importantly, ample resting areas!

Regards,

I stay in the North, but I think the best is Parkway Parade.. they variety of shops there is hugh, chain and independent shop...large space, 2 big size super market (Cold Storage and Giant) a large bookshop (Borders) and a lots of eatery...

thumbsup.gif

Edited by Darthkk, 12 December 2010 - 06:19 PM.

Posted 12 December 2010 - 06:22 PM

Albeniz
  • Albeniz
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

I stay in the North, but I think the best is Parkway Parade.. they variety of shops there is hugh, chain and independent shop...large space, 2 big size super market (Cold Storage and Giant) a large bookshop (Borders) and a lots of eatery...

thumbsup.gif

On some weekend mornings, I park my car at East Coast and take a walk along the beach, after which I would leave my car there and walk to Parkway Parade.

Posted 12 December 2010 - 06:24 PM

Albeniz
  • Albeniz
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

I think there is a new (big) shopping which was opened less than 1 year ago somewhere near Kitchener Road. I like that one.

Posted 12 December 2010 - 06:59 PM

Dafansu
  • Premium member
    Dafansu
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Which online shopping website do you usually visit?

I also shop online If for those small gadgets. Deal extreme and focal point are both my favourites

Posted 12 December 2010 - 07:02 PM

Ultramega
  • Ultramega
    6th Gear
    Author Image

I think there is a new (big) shopping which was opened less than 1 year ago somewhere near Kitchener Road. I like that one.

That's City Square Mall. I like that one too. Usually when i go there i pop over to Mustafa too. Just 5 mins walk away.

Posted 12 December 2010 - 07:06 PM

Ultramega
  • Ultramega
    6th Gear
    Author Image

I also shop online If for those small gadgets. Deal extreme and focal point are both my favourites

focalprice u mean?

Posted 12 December 2010 - 07:13 PM

Krado
  • Krado
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Raffles City.

Reason: A lot of gays. sly.gif

Posted 12 December 2010 - 07:27 PM

Wind30
  • Wind30
    6th Gear
    Author Image

Takashimaya.

Near everything. Can walk to 10 other shopping centers....

Posted 12 December 2010 - 07:49 PM

WTF
  • Premium member
    WTF
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

VivoCity and Harbourfront.

Huge but parking at Vivo can be a pain so I normally park at Harbourfront. These 2 shopping centres offer much makan places as well as shops of different variety too.

Lastly, it's near to my office as well as my house. tongue.gif
命里有时终需有,命里无时莫强求

Posted 12 December 2010 - 07:55 PM

Dafansu
  • Premium member
    Dafansu
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

focalprice u mean?

ya focal price, error

Posted 12 December 2010 - 07:56 PM

Kopites
  • Kopites
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Cityplaza. many cmm on weekend afternoon. Free Parking around the estates and the most impt. near GL. plenty of eatery. tongue.gif

Edited by Kopites, 12 December 2010 - 07:57 PM.

Posted 12 December 2010 - 10:43 PM

SimonTan
  • SimonTan
    Banned

Yee tee shopping mall.
Near mrt, got lots of pretty gals to see.
Got lots of nice food to eat.
Main advantage...i stay just above it!

Posted 12 December 2010 - 11:12 PM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

VivoCity and Harbourfront.

Huge but parking at Vivo can be a pain so I normally park at Harbourfront. These 2 shopping centres offer much makan places as well as shops of different variety too.

Lastly, it's near to my office as well as my house. tongue.gif

same! vivo got a lot of chinese restaurants like wu ming, tung lek, imperial, soup restaurant, dian xiao er, etc. also got japanese, indian, spanish, swiss, nyonya, american, italian, etc. love it man. harbourfront got one damn cheap chinese restaurant called ban heng, one person about $20 and its ala carte buffet. been there more than 10 times in a year lol
Dont get confused between my personality & my attitude...

My personality is who I am...

My attitude depends on who you are...

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: Which, your, favourite, shopping and 1 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users