• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
53 replies to this topic | 250 praises

Posted 24 November 2008 - 10:48 AM

Ehonda
  • Premium member
    Ehonda
    4th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

help, anyone have contact for house air-con repair/services?

those reliable and wouldnt not any how chop people one .. sly.gif

mine aircon one side have cold air but one side no air coming out from my room unit .. dont know what happen think hv spend $$$ bigcry.gif

Posted 24 November 2008 - 10:58 AM

Silver_blade
  • Premium member
    Silver_blade
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Most probably dirty coil...kenna choked. A chemical wash should help.

Posted 24 November 2008 - 04:36 PM

Ehonda
  • Premium member
    Ehonda
    4th Gear
    Author Image

any air-con man to recomment?

Posted 24 November 2008 - 04:56 PM

Admiralty
  • Admiralty
    4th Gear
    Author Image

my regular serviceman 93847843 (Sng)
I think you got to check with him if he could do your model.
If Daikin, sure can, others pls check...

Posted 24 November 2008 - 04:56 PM

Ssck123
  • Ssck123
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

Bro,
Call Mr Goh at 90677209 he is a nice aircon man who would not recommend expensive stuff to you he's a free lance aircon man who is reliable.

Posted 25 November 2008 - 12:18 AM

Tortoise777
  • Tortoise777
    4th Gear
    Author Image

i hv been using "Ah Tiong" air-cond service for 2yrs+. He is good and price reasonable. He can b reached at 96168319

Posted 07 February 2018 - 10:46 PM

Ysc3
  • Premium member
    Ysc3
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

what temp do you set your a/c to at night when you sleep ?

i always hear ppl recommending super low temp like 22deg and below.

i set mine at 28deg and when it gets there, i raise the temp again .

Posted 07 February 2018 - 10:52 PM

2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

You set your aircon temperature at 28 deg? Wouldnt it like very warm, as if like no on aircon like that?

Clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.
Life is very fragile. Nobody knows what's gonna happen next.

Posted 07 February 2018 - 10:52 PM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Sorry to say this but now outside 26 deg. U using heater?🤣
Dont get confused between my personality & my attitude...

My personality is who I am...

My attitude depends on who you are...

Posted 07 February 2018 - 10:57 PM

RH1667
  • Premium member
    RH1667
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Why reply to a 2008 thread?

Edited by RH1667, 07 February 2018 - 10:57 PM.

Posted 07 February 2018 - 11:47 PM

Ysc3
  • Premium member
    Ysc3
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Why reply to a 2008 thread?

not reply ... but search for a similar one ... dun want to kenah red card lah ...

You set your aircon temperature at 28 deg? Wouldnt it like very warm, as if like no on aircon like that?

i find it weird too ... i dunno whether the temp display is correct or not .... but that's what i have on my remote ... 28deg ... and its cold.

that's why my friend tell me 22deg, i catch no ball also ....

btw, mine is the non-invertor panasonic.

Sorry to say this but now outside 26 deg. U using heater?🤣

i somemore use blanket ...  :XD:  :XD:

Posted 07 February 2018 - 11:48 PM

RH1667
  • Premium member
    RH1667
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

not reply ... but search for a similar one ... dun want to kenah red card lah ...

Oh, thanks.
First time I hear people set 28 degree for air con when usually temp outside during night time is around 26 ~27 degree.
Have you try using just fan?
AltisOwner praised this

Posted 08 February 2018 - 01:14 AM

Thaiyotakamli
  • Premium member
    Thaiyotakamli
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

i find it weird too ... i dunno whether the temp display is correct or not .... but that's what i have on my remote ... 28deg ... and its cold.

i somemore use blanket ... :XD: :XD:

U got use thermometer? Check out the reading maybe ur aircon the higher u set the colder it will lol

Heard normally if want save $$ then 25 but my aircon always underpowered so need 18 or 20 at least to make the room cool. Thats about 22-23 deg reading at my room thermometer
RH1667 praised this
Dont get confused between my personality & my attitude...

My personality is who I am...

My attitude depends on who you are...

Posted 08 February 2018 - 07:17 AM

Ysc3
  • Premium member
    Ysc3
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

U got use thermometer? Check out the reading maybe ur aircon the higher u set the colder it will lol

Heard normally if want save $$ then 25 but my aircon always underpowered so need 18 or 20 at least to make the room cool. Thats about 22-23 deg reading at my room thermometer

hmm... i might just get one from daiso this weekend to see if the temp is correct or not .

Oh, thanks.
First time I hear people set 28 degree for air con when usually temp outside during night time is around 26 ~27 degree.

actually i have them both on ... the fan is more like to circulate the air in the room.

RH1667 praised this

Posted 08 February 2018 - 08:52 AM

AltisOwner
  • Premium member
    AltisOwner
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

Oh, thanks.

Yeah....if set to 28 deg for long run the air-con may damage :)

RH1667, kdash, Atrecord and Freeder praised this

Posted 08 February 2018 - 09:02 AM

2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

If your aircon needs to set to 18-20 then cold, maybe means your aircon spoilt liao. Normally any aircon which set temperature to about 22-23 consider quite cooling liao.

i somemore use blanket ...  :XD:  :XD:

Maybe your remote spoilt? Remote show 28 deg but aircon unit temperature is lower than that?

Posted 08 February 2018 - 09:35 AM

Ysc3
  • Premium member
    Ysc3
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

If your aircon needs to set to 18-20 then cold, maybe means your aircon spoilt liao. Normally any aircon which set temperature to about 22-23 consider quite cooling liao.

Maybe your remote spoilt? Remote show 28 deg but aircon unit temperature is lower than that?

Double weird... Coz two remotes, same feel in both my MBR and common room.

Posted 08 February 2018 - 09:38 AM

kdash
  • Premium member
    kdash
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

my office ac unit also sometimes cold when set to 26-27 deg, and hot when set to 20 deg... home ac still ok... 

Sienta X 2009, Sienta Hybrid X 2017
PSA: Get car cam if you still have not done so...
PSA2: Apply for vCashcard...

Posted 08 February 2018 - 09:58 AM

Eviilusion
  • Premium member
    Eviilusion
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

hmm... i might just get one from daiso this weekend to see if the temp is correct or not .

actually i have them both on ... the fan is more like to circulate the air in the room.

Farenheit or celcius! If very cold take pail and put water and throw the pail of water into air. If straight away becomes snow your setting most probably is in Farenheit.....😂😂😂. Joking.....joking......
Together We stand Alone

Posted 08 February 2018 - 10:04 AM

2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

my office ac unit also sometimes cold when set to 26-27 deg, and hot when set to 20 deg... home ac still ok... 

All aircon spoilt liao? Lol.

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: Home

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users