Home Air-con

Ehonda

Neutral Newbie

help, anyone have contact for house air-con repair/services?

those reliable and wouldnt not any how chop people one .. [sly]

mine aircon one side have cold air but one side no air coming out from my room unit .. dont know what happen think hv spend $$$ [bigcry]

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Bro,

Call Mr Goh at 90677209 he is a nice aircon man who would not recommend expensive stuff to you he's a free lance aircon man who is reliable.

Twincharged

what temp do you set your a/c to at night when you sleep ?

i always hear ppl recommending super low temp like 22deg and below.

i set mine at 28deg and when it gets there, i raise the temp again .

You set your aircon temperature at 28 deg? Wouldnt it like very warm, as if like no on aircon like that?

Sorry to say this but now outside 26 deg. U using heater?

Why reply to a 2008 thread? Edited by RH1667

Twincharged

Why reply to a 2008 thread?

not reply ... but search for a similar one ... dun want to kenah red card lah ...

You set your aircon temperature at 28 deg? Wouldnt it like very warm, as if like no on aircon like that?

i find it weird too ... i dunno whether the temp display is correct or not .... but that's what i have on my remote ... 28deg ... and its cold.

that's why my friend tell me 22deg, i catch no ball also ....

btw, mine is the non-invertor panasonic.

Sorry to say this but now outside 26 deg. U using heater?

not reply ... but search for a similar one ... dun want to kenah red card lah ...

Oh, thanks.

First time I hear people set 28 degree for air con when usually temp outside during night time is around 26 ~27 degree.

Have you try using just fan?

• Praise 1

i find it weird too ... i dunno whether the temp display is correct or not .... but that's what i have on my remote ... 28deg ... and its cold.

i somemore use blanket ... :XD::XD:

U got use thermometer? Check out the reading maybe ur aircon the higher u set the colder it will lol

Heard normally if want save $$ then 25 but my aircon always underpowered so need 18 or 20 at least to make the room cool. Thats about 22-23 deg reading at my room thermometer

• Praise 1

Twincharged

U got use thermometer? Check out the reading maybe ur aircon the higher u set the colder it will lol

Heard normally if want save $$ then 25 but my aircon always underpowered so need 18 or 20 at least to make the room cool. Thats about 22-23 deg reading at my room thermometer

hmm... i might just get one from daiso this weekend to see if the temp is correct or not .

Oh, thanks.

First time I hear people set 28 degree for air con when usually temp outside during night time is around 26 ~27 degree.

actually i have them both on ... the fan is more like to circulate the air in the room.

• Praise 1

Oh, thanks.

Yeah....if set to 28 deg for long run the air-con may damage :)

• Praise 4

If your aircon needs to set to 18-20 then cold, maybe means your aircon spoilt liao. Normally any aircon which set temperature to about 22-23 consider quite cooling liao.

i somemore use blanket ...  :XD:  :XD:

Maybe your remote spoilt? Remote show 28 deg but aircon unit temperature is lower than that?

Twincharged

If your aircon needs to set to 18-20 then cold, maybe means your aircon spoilt liao. Normally any aircon which set temperature to about 22-23 consider quite cooling liao.

Maybe your remote spoilt? Remote show 28 deg but aircon unit temperature is lower than that?

Double weird... Coz two remotes, same feel in both my MBR and common room.

my office ac unit also sometimes cold when set to 26-27 deg, and hot when set to 20 deg... home ac still ok... 

↡ Advertisement