2007 Estima

Leech

maybe you can provide more details for the buy as there are various version of estima provided by PIs and the condition of the ride.

if it's in a good condition and accident free, it might be a steal as the owner needed cash badly

just my $0.02

Estima X

18mths old, 37.5k mileage

Full service history; all bills available

Next service @ 45k

Leather seats, rear seats fold into floor

Sliding doors both sides

Twin screens in rear - DVD

Parking camera

Sunroof in front, moonroof at rear (actually what's the diff?)

Front fog lights

110k when new, now 58k woh...

Dunno what's the catch... (of cos accident-free not stated but can be verified)

So bros out there, is this a GOOD deal?

Apparently this belongs to wife of expat who might have lost his job... Let say accident free... good buy or not?

Apparently this belongs to wife of expat who might have lost his job... Let say accident free... good buy or not?

Thanks for advice. Just that I cannot tahan the look and size of car... Then road tax and petrol also... currently own a latio 1.5 only.... importantly i dun drive. My wife uses that as a taxi for my boy. Considering it as 2nd one on its way... Am just thinking grab now and if not happy sell a few months down the road also will not lugi given such bargain price... makes sense?

Thanks. How's the car like? Might have sat in one before... but no recollection. Going by your nickname, you drove an Odyssey before? If so, how does it compare? Thanks.

I like the previa/estima more.. I driving the current model (3rd gen) and oso my sis own the 2nd gen. more roomier. easier to go in and out of the car.

Suspension is softer compare to ody for sure. Handling Ody much better as lesser roll.

Power wise i prefer the more linear power delievery on the toyota.

so depend what u looking for in a MPV.

↡ Advertisement