Cash Card no $$$ in checkpoint !!!

Theman

Hi all,

I noticed there isn't any cashcard top up machine at both tuas and woodland checkpoint, what if when i reached the counter (back from msia) and found that my cashcard got not enough money....anyone encountered this situation? Can share yr experience ?

Thanks.

↡ Advertisement

Come back from Msia no need to pay mah...

In any case, if you don't have $ in cash card. Either u juz GA GA drive thru, or u stop at LTA/VEP office to pay...

Neutral Newbie

i think come back by tuas need to pay....

by woodlands no need....

maybe he is refering to tuas...

for me, i will tell the officer at the counter hornestly that the cashcard no cash liao....

Me had a few encounters already. The officer will tell u to drive further down where the inspect ur fuel gauge area and park ur car there. Then go to the LTA office there and pay by NETS. Payment can be made by NETS only. No topping up of cash card.

No need to worry lah. When GOVT wants ur money, they will have all the means to ensure u are able to pay up appropriately.

[laugh][laugh][laugh]

• Praise 1

No big deal.

Just pay admin charge of $10 plus the toll charge.

Reference:

http://www.lta.gov.sg/motoring_matters/ind...oring_guide.htm

You will have to pay in cash if you:

> are detected using an expired CashCard

> are detected using an faulty CashCard

> are detected using a CashCard with insufficient value

> arrive at Woodlands or Tuas Checkpoint without a CashCard

If you pay in cash, you will have to pay an additional administration fee of S$10.

• Praise 1

Immediately after u stamp ur passport, u will drive up to a single lane witha guy seating next to a computer terminal. Sometimes there are officers standing there asking u to wind down ur window and check ur fuel gauge.

yeah.. i drove thru... free entry... [sweatdrop]

my fren lagi better, during check passpiak, he nv even attempt to pay. Then juz go in for free.. A few times liao... [:|]

according to custom officer, should you do not proceed to pay at LTA counter after examining your pasport, LTA will send summon to your house, but so far, i did not receive anytongue.gif

Try pretending to press the button for passenger car several times, hoping that the officer is too busy matching faces with passport..

i went thru tuas (from msia) before but didnt have enough money in cashcard. i honestly told the customs officer checking my passport and she just said next time remember to top up before leaving spore. That's it.

I drove thru without paying and didn't receive any summons.

I guess it depends on who's the officer handling you... if he/she is ok, then no need to pay [lipsrsealed]

Edited by Mdfaz

Errrr....can always try to act busy, filling up white cards after u pass the passport to the spore immigration. So forget to put cash card lor. [:p] Hey! Its an honest mistake rah, so i move on lor. [laugh][laugh][laugh]

Done this so many times until lost count liao. [lipsrsealed][laugh]

Sumon? What Sumon ? [:p][:p][:p]

Hi all,

I noticed there isn't any cashcard top up machine at both tuas and woodland checkpoint, what if when i reached the counter (back from msia) and found that my cashcard got not enough money....anyone encountered this situation? Can share yr experience ?

Thanks.

can suggest to them auto deduct from credit card?

↡ Advertisement