Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
342 replies to this topic | 1,389 praises

Posted 09 December 2008 - 09:44 AM

Theman
  • Theman
    3rd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Has anybody feel that yesterday(Mon 8-Dec-2008) was indeed very cold? From my flat i have to wear sweater in the morning, i am jsut wondering whether it was below the official announced 24 deg C, anyone felt the same?
1 Anonymous member praised this

Posted 09 December 2008 - 09:46 AM

Yuan
  • Premium member
    Yuan
    2Fast2Furious
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Has anybody feel that yesterday(Mon 8-Dec-2008) was indeed very cold? From my flat i have to wear sweater in the morning, i am jsut wondering whether it was below the official announced 24 deg C, anyone felt the same?

Yes. I feel very cold too.

I have chilling wind blowing non stop at my apartment. Have to close most of the windows. sweatdrop.gif
|1994|Diploma-Legum Baccalaureus-Legum Magister|Financial Prudence|HDB|MedisaveApproveIntegratedPlan-Insurance|Manchester United FC|Genuine Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) Specifications-Parts-Accessories|Ultragauge|Suzuki Swift GS|Mitsubishi Lancer CS 3|Volkswagen Golf MKVI|Audi A4B9|

Posted 09 December 2008 - 09:47 AM

Nullifi3d
  • Premium member
    Nullifi3d
    6th Gear
    Author Image

best temperature for me; i love chilly climates.

And no, its not cold. Cold is when my brother called me up and said he woke to find 1 foot of snow covered ground.

PS: its in a nother country duhz. tongue.gif
Deux Ex Machina

Posted 09 December 2008 - 09:47 AM

Kingcopa
  • Kingcopa
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Yup. so cold whole day yesterday
Someone said 'football is more important than life and death to you' and I said 'Listen, it's more important than that.'
PSN ID: thegod09
时间和乳沟一样,挤一挤就有了

Posted 09 December 2008 - 10:00 AM

Mzrmazda3
  • Premium member
    Mzrmazda3
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Weather was indeed cold for the whole of yesterday particularly in the afternoon nod.gif nod.gif nod.gif

Damn shiok man bounce1.gif bounce1.gif bounce1.gif

Posted 09 December 2008 - 10:02 AM

Theman
  • Theman
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

ya, it was unusual in Spore...too bad, i think today start getting warmer liao... i am just wondering, i think it was close to 22 deg C, i guess...

Posted 09 December 2008 - 10:04 AM

Cyberet
  • Cyberet
    5th Gear
    Author Image

yes, my car felt more lively too laugh.gif

and wash car in the washing bay also never sweat bounce2.gif

Edited by Cyberet, 09 December 2008 - 10:04 AM.

Posted 09 December 2008 - 10:05 AM

Mzrmazda3
  • Premium member
    Mzrmazda3
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Posted 09 December 2008 - 10:12 AM

Crispicrispi
  • Crispicrispi
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

On the way back last night, it read 23 degC.

Posted 09 December 2008 - 10:14 AM

Yuan
  • Premium member
    Yuan
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

yes, my car felt more lively too

and wash car in the washing bay also never sweat

And no need CAI already cos air very cold liaoz. laugh.gif
|1994|Diploma-Legum Baccalaureus-Legum Magister|Financial Prudence|HDB|MedisaveApproveIntegratedPlan-Insurance|Manchester United FC|Genuine Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) Specifications-Parts-Accessories|Ultragauge|Suzuki Swift GS|Mitsubishi Lancer CS 3|Volkswagen Golf MKVI|Audi A4B9|

Posted 09 December 2008 - 10:14 AM

Theman
  • Theman
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

that was reading from yr car?

Posted 09 December 2008 - 10:20 AM

Snowbell
  • Premium member
    Snowbell
    4th Gear
    Author Image

yes,it rained for nearly the whole nite then whole morn & day.veri wet day.i nearly shivered when i went out in the morn & car aircon felt so cold...dunhave to on the fan to sleep for past nites too.end of yr rainy season.2day's weather back to sunny.

Posted 09 December 2008 - 10:20 AM

Throttle2
  • Throttle2
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

huh? couldnt feel a diff.....except it was raining.
Targetting to truly retire by 2028
Give away my CPF
Travel the world and smoke those Cubans!

Posted 09 December 2008 - 10:32 AM

Picnic06-Biante15
  • Premium member
    Picnic06-Biante15
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

Weather was indeed cold for the whole of yesterday particularly in the afternoon nod.gif nod.gif nod.gif

Damn shiok man bounce1.gif bounce1.gif bounce1.gif

'Shiok' ... Hmmmmm........ must be hugging some new arrival stock at Club 6 to keep warm iszit ..... sly.gif dizzy.gif

smash.gif smash.gif smash.gif

Edited by Picnic06, 09 December 2008 - 10:32 AM.

"Genius is One Per Cent INSPIRATION, Ninety-nine Per Cent PERSPIRATION"

Posted 09 December 2008 - 10:39 AM

Mzrmazda3
  • Premium member
    Mzrmazda3
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

'Shiok' ... Hmmmmm........ must be hugging some new arrival stock at Club 6 to keep warm iszit .....

sly.gif sly.gif sly.gif sly.gif sly.gif

Posted 09 December 2008 - 11:06 AM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX

you neber hug pole meh??

RESPECT is only for the DEAD!

Posted 09 December 2008 - 11:14 AM

Yaloryalor
  • Premium member
    Yaloryalor
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

Ya, yesterday was very cold. Strong winds too!

It was 24 deg C? Is it a record?
人恶人怕天不怕,人善人欺天不欺;善恶到头终有报,只争来早与来迟。

Posted 09 December 2008 - 11:24 AM

Theman
  • Theman
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

dont think is hte record, spore ever got 22 deg...if i remember correctly.

Posted 09 December 2008 - 11:25 AM

RadX
  • Premium member
    RadX

yup...2 yrs ago...

we are getting colder and colder....good.....let snow come down too

RESPECT is only for the DEAD!

Posted 09 December 2008 - 11:26 AM

Theman
  • Theman
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

ya, and dont need aircon...sav the environemnt somemore.... ha haa

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users