Crazy weather in Singapore ?

Theman

I think this few days very hot and not much wind. All the polluntant are trap inside Singapore.

Yeah man

My suspicion is that the Indons are not expecting oil to cross us$100 anytime soon, so they are not expanding their palm oil plantation

I don’t know how much must oil be before palm oil is worth the while

Sunday afternoon 3plus my car recorded 37'c along aye.

Just realised today is Friday and not Tuesday. Hahaha so the temperature in recoded should be on Wednesday afternoon.

if u not sure how long u outdoors for, wear sunscreen on exposed skin.

Saw a guy yesterday who went on a fishing trip, worst sunburns i've ever seen. No different from getting scalded by hot water.

Prolong exposure like fishing, kayaking, sailing, .. no sunscreen can save you man. Wear long sleeves and hat.

Typically, sunscreen can only last about 1-2 hours, and must put thick thick kind. Also depends on how well it stays with water -- some very hard to wash off even in shower, then good.

i sun burn easily if long hours at the beach. haha kana before a few times. damn painful experience 

Prolong exposure like fishing, kayaking, sailing, .. no sunscreen can save you man. Wear long sleeves and hat.

Typically, sunscreen can only last about 1-2 hours, and must put thick thick kind. Also depends on how well it stays with water -- some very hard to wash off even in shower, then good.

Learn from foreign workers. See them all cover up working under the sun...
  • Praise 1

No sunscreen can you protect you if stay under sun for an entire day man. The sweating will also wash off the sun screen faster.

Try apply on forehead, then you see how long it takes before they drip into your eyes -- better wear hat.

Let me introduce you to this:

https://www.shiseido.com/ultimate-sun-protection-lotion-wetforce-spf-50-0730852114845.html?cgid=suncare

To remove this sun block, you need this:

https://www.shiseido.com/ultimate-cleansing-ultimate-cleansing-oil-0729238125582.html?cgid=after-sun-care

I think government better spend more money to build covered walkways, shelters or even cover up the public swimming pools with PV panels. We are getting so hot that walking outdoor is impossible during the day.

In this aspect i have to say the government have done quite a lot to provide sheltered walkway linking from place to place. Of course look forward to seeing more such projects.
  • Praise 1

haiz... today rained a bit only and only at selected places

My aircon is switched on 24/7. Still in the day time can feel the humidity.

Looks like my compressors are contributing to the heat wave too.. [blush]

• Praise 1

My aircon is switched on 24/7. Still in the day time can feel the humidity.

Looks like my compressors are contributing to the heat wave too.. [blush]

Not only waste electric. Waste water too. Ive showered 3 times today. Sit under the fan also can sweat.
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1