Crazy weather in Singapore ?

Theman

My usual route jammed due to accident, so i took detour. detour route also jammed.

After clearing the first accident, another accident along the next waypoint of my route. i took detour again, detour route jammed so i detoured again.

Luckily no jam for the rest of the way after that, but still arrived office late.

Damn, what a morning.

Raining morning

• Praise 1

Yesterday's rain was damn heavy.

Was at the Grandstand.

Thunder was damn loud and the carpark was flooded till road kerb levels.  [dead]

Yesterday rain really super heavy. Today also another raining day. Hopefully next few days, weather will be sunny.

Mai la.

Rain please.  -_-

Yesterday's rain was damn heavy.

Was at the Grandstand.

Thunder was damn loud and the carpark was flooded till road kerb levels.  [dead]

The upper deck car park (above the car dealers) is in a poor state. After rain many areas still ponding long after.

• Praise 1

These few days not much rain wor...

Past few days and today weather super hot and sunny. Lol. But weather forecast next 2 weeks will be wet weather.

Weather forecast not accurate as of now. They say last week, next 2 weeks raining season?!  :huh:

an unusually hot Dec so far... 

Since when is weather predictable? "Experts" will just say it's "global warming" as if there's some kinda weather pattern to study. Fact is weather unlike some things doesn't have a pattern and is highly unpredictable.

Since when is weather predictable? "Experts" will just say it's "global warming" as if there's some kinda weather pattern to study. Fact is weather unlike some things doesn't have a pattern and is highly unpredictable.

just like women   [laugh]  [laugh]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1