Crazy weather in Singapore ?

Theman

I have a feeling the haze robbed us of a lot of this cool weather. The irresponsible Indons really need to be stopped this year.

↡ Advertisement

windy weather.

- too cold to swim

- too windy to cycle due to wind resistance.

- too cold and cold to run. body takes longer to 'start engine', palms feel cold and worse when strong wind blowing against u....u have to battle the wind resistance.

Edited by Babyt

How I wish we have this kind of whether thru out the year; about 26 C - 27 C in the day and 21 C - 23 C in the night. Those who are old enuf, should have experienced this kind of cooler weather during the months of Nov, Dec and early Jan in the 80's. In the morning, you will find the top and the windscreen of your car covered with morning dew if you parked your car in the open air the previous night.

Edited by Civic2000
  • Praise 3

windy weather.

- too cold to swim

- too cold and cold to run. body takes longer to 'start engine', palms feel cold and worse when strong wind blowing against u....u have to battle the wind resistance.

And your car might have cold start too right? better go warm the engine!!!!

And your car might have cold start too right? better go warm the engine!!!!

the cold wind makes my feet n palm cold at home...keep going toilet to pun leow.

How I wish we have this kind of whether thru out the year; about 26 C - 27 C in the day and 21 C - 23 C in the night. Those who are old enuf, should have experienced this kind of cooler weather during the months of Nov, Dec and early Jan in the 80's. In the morning, you will find the top and the windscreen of your car covered with morning dew if you parked your car in the open air the previous night.

I remember 1986 dec holiday rain non stop

Cannot go out play

It's alway been the case Dec & Jan have the lowest avg temperature, as NE Monsoon has colder winds. blowing from NW direction from the Himalayas high pressure area towards the China, HK, and reaches Sth China Sea, direction of the wind changes as it head southwards due to the coriolis effect aka rotation of earth, when reaches SEA, become NE direction. Thus, if sea current is cold, the wind remains chill. If sea current is warm, the cold dry air will carry plenty of mositure and will dissipates when head towards SEA inland area.

windy weather.

- too cold to swim

No wonder seems like swimming pool not many people recently.

No wonder seems like swimming pool not many people recently.

I'm actually enjoying the weather these days. Hopes it stays like this. A little lower would be even nicer.

But ur right, couldn't bring my kids to the pool these few weeks.

I remember 1986 dec holiday rain non stop

Cannot go out play

i remembered Dec 83/84. Rained for 3 days non-stopped. I went to AMK ave 10 jogging track and had a good day swimming in the ponded jogging track! Some scientist predicted the extreme of temperatyres due to global warming.....winter will be colder and summer will be hotter.

It's alway been the case Dec & Jan have the lowest avg temperature, as NE Monsoon has colder winds. blowing from NW direction from the Himalayas high pressure area towards the China, HK, and reaches Sth China Sea, direction of the wind changes as it head southwards due to the coriolis effect aka rotation of earth, when reaches SEA, become NE direction. Thus, if sea current is cold, the wind remains chill. If sea current is warm, the cold dry air will carry plenty of mositure and will dissipates when head towards SEA inland area.

Hurry go uniqlo and get the cheap cheap A/W season winter clothings!!!!

Supercharged

I have colleagues who put on winter wear in the office, scarf, ear muffs and snow cap.

If female colleagues than nothing much to "see" loh... <_<