Crazy weather in Singapore ?

Theman

Now wonder my SP bill always so low.

2 in 1... shower plus wash clothes together..
Water is precious...

↡ Advertisement

Paiseh, there was one day indeed heavy rain during early morning, i got woke up to close windows. But forgotten which day liao. My memory is failing me. [sweatdrop] You 7.30am already at work, so early?

Ya. Avoid traffic and can have good parking spot at lower level. Also quiet in the office.

Supersonic

Ya. Avoid traffic and can have good parking spot at lower level. Also quiet in the office.

What time you start work? To avoid traffic and get good parking spot, have to wake up early than taking public transport? Like my colleague also left house quite early and reach office very early even he drives?! I take public transport also no need to wake up so early. Lol.

What time you start work? To avoid traffic and get good parking spot, have to wake up early than taking public transport? Like my colleague also left house quite early and reach office very early even he drives?! I take public transport also no need to wake up so early. Lol.

I wake up 6.50am. 7am out of house. 7.15 to 7.20am reach carpark.

Supersonic

I wake up 6.50am. 7am out of house. 7.15 to 7.20am reach carpark.

You mean 7.20am reach your office carpark? So fast.

You mean 7.20am reach your office carpark? So fast.

5km drive only. Everyone say my car very low mileage for its age. Every year, struggling to hit 10k km per year. Need to do long road trips to hit the 10k km.

Supersonic

Some people wake up and go out early to be able to squeeze into the first train they see.

5km drive only. Everyone say my car very low mileage for its age. Every year, struggling to hit 10k km per year. Need to do long road trips to hit the 10k km.ð

Weekend drive from east to west and then north to south.
↡ Advertisement