Car directions from NSH to Boulevard Hotel / Mid Valley Megamall in KL

Hmsg

Neutral Newbie
ok, thanks. I also have Malsingmaps to guide me there should I go. [:p]

But the shopping, are the stuff cheap? Is there a wide variety?

I used to drive to Midvalley from KL(Bukit Bintang) a couple of times. Going there usually no problem, but returning back to Bukit Bintang I always got lost. So, I then parked my car in the hotel in Bt Bintang and take cabs to be on the safe side. But now that I have a GPS unit, it's really very convenient.

The stuff not really that cheap but you can find some items quite cheap during the current sale they're having.

Edited by Anjas
↡ Advertisement

Boulevard is a nice hotel [thumbsup] , being there once but they don't have a carpark on their own [thumbsdown] ...they share carpark with the shopping mall. Hope you not going on weekend cos it will be terrible looking for a lot.

Shopping is great cos got lots of shops ...can shop till [dizzy]

sorry, can't provide direction cos i use GPS to guide me there. [:)]

Go to the Citidel Hotel for some fun too.. OR So I heard... Hee. Saw Mark Lee the last time I stayed there

Any tips on where to exit from NSH to Boulevard Hotel / Mid Valley Megamall?

Thanks.

Last time I went there, I got lost.. Hee.. Went to factory in Bukit Burongtong, then in the evening, we drove behind a coach bus , follow quite close but lost the coach due to jam.. Was saved by some phone calls.. Hee

After sungai besi toll,prodeed to KL/seremban Highway to North E37.

Immediately after a pond (left side), join Federal Highway E27 EastWest link - should be able to see signboard.When u r on Seputeh area,watch out seputeh furniture mall (left) Straight then turn right to Jalan Klang lama. U will meet Jalan Syed Putra...exit to mid valley access ramp left....u have to make a loop round Linkaran Syed putra to reach Mid valley or Boulevard hotel. [sunny]

Bro,

Can you advise on the E37 part? From google map, I couldnt see any E37?

Also, is gps good? Previously I used the NaviFone, almost got lost in Malacca, sigh

Bro,

Can you advise on the E37 part? From google map, I couldnt see any E37?

Also, is gps good? Previously I used the NaviFone, almost got lost in Malacca, sigh

E37 is the highway along Sungei Besi Toll. After u pay the toll proceeding North to KL.

GPS is good provided with updated maps,but in KL,can miss a turn or junction sometimes

E37 is the highway along Sungei Besi Toll. After u pay the toll proceeding North to KL.

GPS is good provided with updated maps,but in KL,can miss a turn or junction sometimes

Oh, ok. Thanks bro. The loop from E27 to Mid Valley shopping complex looks complicated, you need to turn left up the ramp to go across to the other side, while Mid Valley is to the half right in front. Hopefully there're road sign at the turning

Neutral Newbie

hi all, 

I will be driving up to mid valley and staying at boulevard hotel. any one got any tips..  i am abit worried about the parking. as i heard from some bros here that the parking is shared by the shopping mall. 

Turbocharged

Any tips on where to exit from NSH to Boulevard Hotel / Mid Valley Megamall?

Thanks.

You using android phone? 

Just download offline map for KL and then use Google Maps...no data needed

• Praise 1

hi all, 

I will be driving up to mid valley and staying at boulevard hotel. any one got any tips..  i am abit worried about the parking. as i heard from some bros here that the parking is shared by the shopping mall. 

I remember there was some kind of hotel velet parking. About RM20 or RM30 per day basis.

That is, you park 1 day, charge 1 time but if you drive out, the clock reset and pay again.

I took this option, save the hassle of looking for parking lot, the underground parking is huge.

Any bro/sis drove up this few days ?

Checking on the highway condition as understand there is flash flood last week.

I think highway is not affected by flood? Perhaps you wana check with tbe hotel you are staying in the flood condition.
  • Praise 1

Cititel is 3 stars, Boulevard is 4 stars and The Gardens is 5 stars. Parking is difficult during weekends and school holidays. Try to reach Midvalley car park before 1030am and you be fine. Cititel have their own barricaded car park which is a plus point. You can go in and out as many times. Just have to validate with the hotel. If you stay at Gardens, just let the valet park your car without hassle. To come out from the shopping centre, you have to do a double loop and exit at the Seremban Exit to reach the Sungai Besi Toll. Hope this is helpful.

I think highway is not affected by flood? Perhaps you wana check with tbe hotel you are staying in the flood condition.

Thank you Bro.

Just afraid flash flood on the highway on the very day there.

Thank you Bro.

Just afraid flash flood on the highway on the very day there.

OIC. Just for info there's history of flash flood in KL (if u r going to KL).

Have a great trip!

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3