Stolen again...tyre valve cap

Contax

This will be my 2nd time all 4 tyre valve cap got stolen [furious]

My car was park in the open air carpark and I believe the culprit(s) could be those young cyclist riding BMX etc ..

It's just a normal metal cap , I'll probably revert back to those stock plastic caps.

↡ Advertisement

Not only mine , I have also spoken to few of my neighbours who from time to time , their's also kenna stolen .It's seems it get 'hot' up during school holidays only...

apply superglue to the threads [:p] for sure bare hands cannot turn one..

when you need to unscrew it, use a plier or spanner.. [:p]

definitely not small kids , more like teenager doing sec3-4 or those ITE student because I always see them cycling around in the neighbourhood....

Well, you can get replacements quite cheaply, I think I saw Giant selling about $2 for a set. Think Stamford Tyres at Lok Yang also around that price.

aiyoh...since is a normal metal cap to you why dun you just revert to super normal black color plastic caps which it will not attract ppl to steal???

That's what I'm thinking when it happen on my 1st time.But when I go to my friendly tyre shop they said " boh plastic-a liao , I give you metal one . ai-mai ?"

This time round must 'insist' he pass me some black plastic one . [laugh]

My shining chrome cap got stolen once. Next time, I just change out all to free black plastic caps.

It never get stolen again.

↡ Advertisement