New Megaamall in JB - Jusco @ Bukit Indah

Ghostrider

New mall opening at Bukit Indah in JB on the 19 Dec 2008.

There is the usual stuff....Jusco and some retail outlets.

How to get there ?

From 2nd Link, turn off at the exit going to Johor Bahru/Pasir Gudang and exit at No. 308 (Nusajaya). At the first traffic light turn left and you will see the mall.

Have fun guys....

↡ Advertisement

Just to add....

If you guys dare to venture further in to Nusajaya, there is a great seafood joint run by Orang Aslie (dunno how to spell lah) further inside....those with lowered ride...forget it....you need to drive on gravel roads to reach there. Tip....avoid going during low tide....STINKS badly.....

My wife was telling me about the new Jusco too. Will try the coming weekend. Hopefully not another disappointment.

But then, I hate to use 2nd link, each time I'm there surely kena jam for a long while. I kena once and I tried the 2nd time lately, still ended up having to wait in long queue. I heard so much about 2nd link being jamless due to the high fees but it is not true leh.

I still happily using the Woodlands causeway.

Regards,

Just to add....

If you guys dare to venture further in to Nusajaya, there is a great seafood joint run by Orang Aslie (dunno how to spell lah) further inside....those with lowered ride...forget it....you need to drive on gravel roads to reach there. Tip....avoid going during low tide....STINKS badly.....

Not forgetting about big flies. [laugh]

Regards,

Is this near Perling???

Looking at the map... no traffic light but got exit ramp to Bukit Indah.....

Is this the one???? (in the attachment)

Edited by Dwoon

How to go from Woodlands ?

He he....dunno. Cos if I tell you...I will tell you drive to Taman Perling...then go on to NSH and exit at Nusajaya... :p

I believe can go....but must turn here and there from Tun Amina....which is damn confusing.

Before you reach Taman Perling. You look out for exit 308 and then exit. There is a ramp (dun get cocky and ram your car....cos the ending part is a bit steep on the turning). After the ramp, there is a cross junction....and there is a traffic light....trust me....have been going there many times liao (friend stays there).

Saw the mall lighted up last Sat when I visit my friend....he told me that they are opening on the 19 Dec.

I posted a map above... waiting for confirmation if this is the one.

To get there from Woodlands causeway, follow the coastal route past Danga Bay you'll join up with the Skudai Hwy. On the Hwy, you'll see a turn out for Perling (you will see Angsana shopping centre on the right, the next exit after this), just that take exit and go straight down (this is KE2 on the posted map).. past Perling Mall.... then you'll come to Bukit Indah exit ramp. (coming from the right side of the map)

From the new customs exit...... go down past Shell station. 1st turnout is going back to Sgp via old CIQ. The next turnout (where BEST world is on the right)... take this exit... go straight up and you'll hit the Skudai Hwy..... seeANgsana on the right side... and so forth.

Edited by Dwoon

Well it depends.

If you are a noob in JB...best is that you dun go via Woodlands....if not later you might get lost. Or if you are armed with GPS...then no so scare.

Best is still via Tuas....without the jam....you can hit the place in 20mins.

Dun think it will be crowded...cos Bukit Indah not so many pple staying there....

Anyway....I think at least 30% of the population in Bukit Indah is Singaporean !! Wahahahahaha....over at my friend's place...I see so many Singaporean cars inside the compound....

And my friend taught me how to spot SG house....all got alarm one. laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

But I think its a good idea to go after a couple of weeks....cos opening is for Jusco only...the rest of the mall might be quiet empty.

↡ Advertisement