New Megaamall in JB - Jusco @ Bukit Indah

Ghostrider

Remember not to place any things visable to to others inside your car. Whether it is lauggages, bags or anything. Must clear everything place in the car.

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

Remember not to place any things visable to to others inside your car. Whether it is lauggages, bags or anything. Must clear everything place in the car.

Yeh. Even if your bag contain a pile of s--t, they will also break the windows to get the bag thinking inside got gold.

Turbocharged

Plastic bag also clear please

also put your steering lock VERY VISIBLE... that's what i do... overall JB is ok to go lah....just gotta keep your self protection meansures up a bit

Turbocharged

Heard the cinema TGV is opening this weekend at Jusco Bukit Indah. Good for those Singaporeans who bought and stay around the area.

Hi guys, any nice dim sum or bak kut teh place in the skudai/bukit indah direction to recommend for brunch?

Other than Chaw Yuan and Da Si Xi...

Hi,

can teach me how to drive to Bukit Indah from Woodlands? Is it the same way as Legoland then after danga bay you move into skudai highway? What sign should i look out for should i be lost? Is it Skudai? Or is there any landmark to look out for before turning or exit?

Many thanks.

Hi,

can teach me how to drive to Bukit Indah from Woodlands? Is it the same way as Legoland then after danga bay you move into skudai highway? What sign should i look out for should i be lost? Is it Skudai? Or is there any landmark to look out for before turning or exit?

Many thanks.

try using google maps.

http://maps.google.com.sg/maps?saddr=Woodl...mp;t=m&z=11

Supercharged

Hi,

Many thanks.

Yes, after Danga Bay, head towards Skudai.

If you follow bro WTF map direction, turn left into Perling and head towards the North-South highway to Tuas/KL. You pass by a toll plaza (pay toll charge about RM1.80 I think), and another 5-10 mins ahead is the turn left lane into Bukit Indah. This is the fastest and most direct way.

If you want to avoid the toll, then go straight after Perling junction, next left turn is Taman Sutera Utama (where Sutera Mall is). Turn left into this road and travel straight for about 20 mins until you see directional signboard to turn right into Bukit Indah (or Tesco / AEON Jusco). This road is longer and traffic is heavy at times with many traffic lights.

Bro....another way is to turn left after Danga Bay and take the highway to Nusajaya/Legoland, drive straight all the way then look out for Horizon Hill and exit, follow the road till you see a traffic light, turn right and Jusco is on your left.

Bro....another way is to turn left after Danga Bay and take the highway to Nusajaya/Legoland, drive straight all the way then look out for Horizon Hill and exit, follow the road till you see a traffic light, turn right and Jusco is on your left.

Is this the easiest way? If yes then i take this way.

We have GPS but don't really know how to read the map. We only use the GPS when we go Malaysia. Got lost many times in KL/Genting. Luckily got see map and ask the bros in the forum before the trip and agar agar. That is why I got to ask for directions and see map before I go just in case lost. Hahahahaha

Thanks all the bros here for all the guidance. :D

Supercharged

Is this the easiest way? If yes then i take this way.

I never traveled this way before - "turn left after Danga Bay and take the highway to Nusajaya/Legoland, drive straight all the way then look out for Horizon Hill and exit, follow the road till you see a traffic light, turn right and Jusco is on your left." But based on the description given, this should be the easiest, and fastest way of all.

I believe this is the easiest way coz I've been using this route every weekend going home at the Bukit Indah area after my marketing at the Larkin wet market. And you also get to skip the toll at Perling.

I believe this is the easiest way coz I've been using this route every weekend going home at the Bukit Indah area after my marketing at the Larkin wet market. And you also get to skip the toll at Perling.

I'll try this way next time if I'm going there.

My first time I took the Skudai route and landed at Sutera Mall......... [laugh]

Bro...from Sutera Mall just drive straight and you'll get to Giant on your left and Tesco on your right. Turn right at the Giant/Tesco traffic junction and turn right again at the next traffic junction, drive straight and you'll end up at Jusco Bukit Indah.

↡ Advertisement