• Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
12 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 17 December 2008 - 11:43 PM

Darth_mel
  • Darth_mel
    Supercharged
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

The inventor of the Harley-Davidson motorcycle, Arthur Davidson , died and went to heaven.

At the gates, St. Peter told Arthur. 'Since you've been such a good man and your motorcycles have changed the world, your reward is, you can hang out with anyone you want to in heaven.'

Arthur thought about it for a minute and then said, ' I want to hang out with God.'

St. Peter took Arthur to the Throne Room, and introduced him to God.

God recognized Arthur and commented, 'Okay, so you were the one who invented the Harley-Davidson
motorcycle? '

Arthur said, 'Yeah, that's me...'

God commented: 'Well, what's the big deal in inventing something that's pretty unstable, makes noise and pollution and can't run without a road?'

Arthur was a bit embarrassed, but finally spoke, 'Excuse me, but aren't you the inventor of woman?'

God said, 'Ah, yes.'

'Well,' said Arthur, 'professional to professional, you have some major design flaws in your invention !

1. There's too much inconsistency in the front-end suspension
2. It chatters constantly at high speeds
3. Most rear ends are too soft and wobble about too much
4. The intake is placed way too close to the exhaust
5. The maintenance costs are outrageous!!!!

'Hmm, you may have some good points there,' replied God, 'hold on.'

God went to his Celestial supercomputer, typed in a few words and waited for the results.

The computer printed out a slip of paper and God read it.

'Well, it may be true that my invention is flawed,' God said to Arthur, 'but according to these numbers, more men are riding my invention than yours'.

男人有钱会变坏,女人变坏会有钱。

http://darthmel.blogspot.com/

Posted 18 December 2008 - 01:02 AM

Leslielai
  • Premium member
    Leslielai
    5th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Nice one! laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Posted 18 December 2008 - 01:30 AM

Nkps
  • Premium member
    Nkps
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

~~~ modest wealth comes from frugality and great wealth is Heaven's will ~~~

Posted 18 December 2008 - 08:23 AM

Wish1719
  • Wish1719
    Supercharged
    Author Image

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
The one who changes History, created History

Posted 18 December 2008 - 08:23 AM

Tantohheng
  • Tantohheng
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

2 words - BERI GOOD!!!!!

Posted 18 December 2008 - 09:02 AM

Deathism
  • Deathism
    4th Gear
    Author Image

ownage! sweatdrop.gif

Posted 18 December 2008 - 11:10 AM

Gramlights
  • Gramlights
    Clutched
    Author Image

laugh.gif
thumbsup.gif totally agree
+ Live & Let Die +

" I am invisible to the world "

Posted 18 December 2008 - 11:47 AM

Ghostrider
  • Premium member
    Ghostrider
    Supercharged
    Author Image

Disagree...

I believe....god's invention is riding more men than Harley has men riding it.
I got no signature ??

Posted 18 December 2008 - 11:54 AM

Jizhou
  • Premium member
    Jizhou
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

God 1 - Davidson 0

Posted 18 December 2008 - 12:01 PM

Kifakw
  • Kifakw
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

old but still laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif

Posted 18 December 2008 - 12:36 PM

Sony
  • Premium member
    Sony
    2Fast2Furious
    Author Image

laugh.gif

are they on the same COE cat? tongue.gif

Posted 18 December 2008 - 12:55 PM

Ad23
  • Ad23
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Posted 06 January 2018 - 02:34 PM

hawk77
  • hawk77
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

OMG!

The inventor of the Harley-Davidson motorcycle, Arthur Davidson , died and went to heaven.

At the gates, St. Peter told Arthur. 'Since you've been such a good man and your motorcycles have changed the world, your reward is, you can hang out with anyone you want to in heaven.'

Arthur thought about it for a minute and then said, ' I want to hang out with God.'

St. Peter took Arthur to the Throne Room, and introduced him to God.

God recognized Arthur and commented, 'Okay, so you were the one who invented the Harley-Davidson
motorcycle? '

Arthur said, 'Yeah, that's me...'

God commented: 'Well, what's the big deal in inventing something that's pretty unstable, makes noise and pollution and can't run without a road?'

Arthur was a bit embarrassed, but finally spoke, 'Excuse me, but aren't you the inventor of woman?'

God said, 'Ah, yes.'

'Well,' said Arthur, 'professional to professional, you have some major design flaws in your invention !

1. There's too much inconsistency in the front-end suspension
2. It chatters constantly at high speeds
3. Most rear ends are too soft and wobble about too much
4. The intake is placed way too close to the exhaust
5. The maintenance costs are outrageous!!!!

'Hmm, you may have some good points there,' replied God, 'hold on.'

God went to his Celestial supercomputer, typed in a few words and waited for the results.

The computer printed out a slip of paper and God read it.

'Well, it may be true that my invention is flawed,' God said to Arthur, 'but according to these numbers, more men are riding my invention than yours'.

Back to Lite & EZ  ·  Non-Car Related Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: Harley, Davidson, joke

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users