Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
43 replies to this topic | 0 praises

Posted 29 December 2008 - 11:56 AM

Patkuah
  • Patkuah
    2nd Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Hi Bro,

Any idea where can i install Headrest Monitor?

Attached Thumbnails

• B1007808511.jpg

Posted 29 December 2008 - 01:38 PM

Kianbeng
  • Premium member
    Kianbeng
    6th Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Me camping here..... rolleyes.gif

Posted 29 December 2008 - 01:41 PM

Friendstar
  • Friendstar
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

haahaha i also camping

Posted 29 December 2008 - 02:37 PM

Patkuah
  • Patkuah
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

Hi Bro,

Any bro can help ?

Posted 05 January 2009 - 09:06 PM

Warcraft168
  • Warcraft168
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

The number of points accumulated from users who Praise or Disliked your posts.

Hi Bro,

Bro you can try Autoform 1 Syed Alwi Road #02-02 Song Lin Building 65 62965060
or www.autoform.com.sg
Cheers thumbsup.gif

Posted 10 January 2009 - 11:10 PM

Patkuah
  • Patkuah
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

just install two headrest LCD on the stock toyota dvd

Posted 11 January 2009 - 01:25 PM

Kelpie
  • Kelpie
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

just install two headrest LCD on the stock toyota dvd

I once considered the headrest LCD monitor. It looks nice and presentable. However, since the stock headrest is designed with specific safety measures in mind, I drop the idea. I now have two detachable Nextbase LCD monitors that is secured by removable bags. One good thing about this is, I can remove the LCD anytime to hide away from preying eyes. This is useful when I go up to the North. Having a permanent LCD monitors only invite them to smash your cars to steal the equipment.

Regards,
Disclaimer:
The above comments are solely my perspectives. You may disagree with it for I shall not be liable for whatever I may have input. You may feel displeased which in this case, my sincere apologies and do kindly seek moderator's advice if need be. Any obscene & threatening comments on me is a reflection of your personality. My motto is we agree to disagree. No profanity or obscenities of any kind. No personal attacks on other users. Thank you.

Posted 12 January 2009 - 03:30 PM

Cawanpecah
  • Cawanpecah
    Clutched
    Author Image

my car have been smashed already mellow.gif they stole my player.

Posted 12 January 2009 - 03:52 PM

Patkuah
  • Patkuah
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

my car have been smashed already mellow.gif they stole my player.

Mine is toyota stock Monitor don't think ppl want to buy from them.

Posted 12 January 2009 - 04:20 PM

Ahgongwolve
  • Ahgongwolve
    5th Gear
    Author Image

These are just monitors and they cost alot. They are also permanent..
I have just bought those portable DVD player which allows mounting to headrest with bracket.. can install and remove easily.
Cost is cheaper as well...

Refer to signature Law

Posted 16 January 2009 - 11:52 AM

Rustyvinyl
  • Rustyvinyl
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

hi Ahgongwolve, may i know where did you bought them? thanks!

Edited by Rustyvinyl, 16 January 2009 - 11:54 AM.

~ be patient, else be a patient ~

Posted 16 January 2009 - 12:09 PM

Hcblue99
  • Premium member
    Hcblue99
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

hi Ahgongwolve, may i know where did you bought them? thanks!

I interested to know too....
Saw so many brands in the market, but non of them shows any details as whether can mount and tap power from the 12v socket or not.

Posted 16 January 2009 - 12:10 PM

Ahgongwolve
  • Ahgongwolve
    5th Gear
    Author Image

I interested to know too....
Saw so many brands in the market, but non of them shows any details as whether can mount and tap power from the 12v socket or not.

Panasonic
from Audiohouse
Refer to signature Law

Posted 16 January 2009 - 12:31 PM

Quirky_ster
  • Quirky_ster
    4th Gear
    Author Image

If still interested in the headrest, can go to Chuan Sing Auto, 23 Serangoon Garden Way S(55953). They have option for top mount version or the headrest version.

Will be installing mine next week.

Posted 16 January 2009 - 04:04 PM

Ahgongwolve
  • Ahgongwolve
    5th Gear
    Author Image

If still interested in the headrest, can go to Chuan Sing Auto, 23 Serangoon Garden Way S(55953). They have option for top mount version or the headrest version.

Nowdays nobody install permanent LCD.. abit dumb...
1. Easily damaged by prolonged exposure to the elements - temperature change and heat and vibration
2. Permanent...
3. if damaged hard to repair

might as well go for portable systems that is headrest mountable.. can move around... lasts longer.. better brands...
viewers can change DVD directly ...

Refer to signature Law

Posted 16 January 2009 - 04:09 PM

Ahgongwolve
  • Ahgongwolve
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Is your name CHUAN SING?
Refer to signature Law

Posted 16 January 2009 - 04:15 PM

Ahgongwolve
  • Ahgongwolve
    5th Gear
    Author Image

8.5" Diagonal Widescreen LCD Display with FM Transmitter and iPod In
Super Long 13 Hrs Playback
Headrest Mounting Bracket for Car & iPod Cable Included

Refer to signature Law

Posted 23 January 2009 - 09:40 AM

Miniclub
  • Miniclub
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

The number of points accumulated from users who Praise or Disliked your posts.

Hi

I am looking for TV tuner to go with my LCD, heard that digistream (Unify) is the best ....anyone install, care to comment...now can get it at about $320 include installtion..is it cheap?

http://www.digistrea...product_dvb.htm

Pls advise

Thanks
Minic

Posted 23 January 2009 - 11:16 AM

Micquek
  • Premium member
    Micquek
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

yes quite a good price, i just install, headrest, unify & rooftop as well ...
headrest mointor i got it $300 quality is same as my kenwood double din picture

Posted 23 January 2009 - 11:18 AM

Micquek
  • Premium member
    Micquek
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

one set back on unify TV Tuner, most of the places channel 8 reception is bad ... remember to request installer to install one antenna in front and he other one behind. i stay in Punggol if anyone want to view my please feel free to call me 8488 8866

Back to In-Car-Entertainment  ·  Aftermarket Top Reply to this topic

Quick Reply

Tags: Headrest, Monitor

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users