Headrest Monitor

Patkuah

Hi Bro,

Any idea where can i install Headrest Monitor?

Bro you can try Autoform @ 1 Syed Alwi Road #02-02 Song Lin Building 65 62965060

or www.autoform.com.sg

Cheers [thumbsup]

just install two headrest LCD on the stock toyota dvd

I once considered the headrest LCD monitor. It looks nice and presentable. However, since the stock headrest is designed with specific safety measures in mind, I drop the idea. I now have two detachable Nextbase LCD monitors that is secured by removable bags. One good thing about this is, I can remove the LCD anytime to hide away from preying eyes. This is useful when I go up to the North. Having a permanent LCD monitors only invite them to smash your cars to steal the equipment.

Regards,

Neutral Newbie

my car have been smashed already :mellow: they stole my player.

Mine is toyota stock Monitor don't think ppl want to buy from them.

These are just monitors and they cost alot. They are also permanent..

I have just bought those portable DVD player which allows mounting to headrest with bracket.. can install and remove easily.

Cost is cheaper as well...

Neutral Newbie

hi Ahgongwolve, may i know where did you bought them? thanks!

I interested to know too....

Saw so many brands in the market, but non of them shows any details as whether can mount and tap power from the 12v socket or not.

I interested to know too....

Saw so many brands in the market, but non of them shows any details as whether can mount and tap power from the 12v socket or not.

Panasonic

from Audiohouse

If still interested in the headrest, can go to Chuan Sing Auto, 23 Serangoon Garden Way S(55953). They have option for top mount version or the headrest version.

Will be installing mine next week.

If still interested in the headrest, can go to Chuan Sing Auto, 23 Serangoon Garden Way S(55953). They have option for top mount version or the headrest version.

Nowdays nobody install permanent LCD.. abit dumb...

1. Easily damaged by prolonged exposure to the elements - temperature change and heat and vibration

2. Permanent...

3. if damaged hard to repair

might as well go for portable systems that is headrest mountable.. can move around... lasts longer.. better brands...

viewers can change DVD directly ...

Is your name CHUAN SING?