Kalmath

The staff nvr say uncle uncle toilet is dirty can u go wash pls ð

U don't say mah..who knows tio bo

Hahaha nbz how excited ah ? Wed collect car liao
↡ Advertisement

Hahaha nbz how excited ah ? Wed collect car liao

Bro i got a special services lei.

I will be collecting my car at Bukit timah outlets. Don't need go lok yang

Hey guys anyone has any recommendations for stain remover for our leather car seats ? My interior i choose beige ah very easy dirtyI 

I also got beige for the leather seat, and it got dirty very easy. So much so that there are grey color markings on the center back seat. I went to TC and ask them to help remove, also no use. The markings are still there. Just bear with it. I think overall, the leather quality they are using for this Teana is very lousy, even the leather wrap around the gear knob has also started to peel.

• Praise 1

To all Nissan owners,p/s take care your Dashboard,most Nissan cars Dashboard are prone to crack [thumbsdown]  in our weather,inc GTR & my 370z,must put protectant every week.... [thumbsdown] Just wrapped my Dashboard,costed $1900.

• Praise 2

To all Nissan owners,p/s take care your Dashboard,most Nissan cars Dashboard are prone to crack [thumbsdown] in our weather,inc GTR & my 370z,must put protectant every week.... [thumbsdown] Just wrapped my Dashboard,costed $1900.

Bro which services center do u go for your nissan servicing?

Not sure what you mean by lugi due to COE, if you meant car price drop because of COE, forget it lah.

As long as happy with the purchase, just enjoy the ride!

I bought my Hyundai accent manual at 90k with a very high 61k coe, I also okay leh. Enjoy the ride.
  • Praise 1

I also got beige for the leather seat, and it got dirty very easy. So much so that there are grey color markings on the center back seat. I went to TC and ask them to help remove, also no use. The markings are still there. Just bear with it. I think overall, the leather quality they are using for this Teana is very lousy, even the leather wrap around the gear knob has also started to peel.

I think it is the colour + wear & tear. My driver seat right side n steering wheel also wear.
  • Praise 1

To all Nissan owners,p/s take care your Dashboard,most Nissan cars Dashboard are prone to crack [thumbsdown] in our weather,inc GTR & my 370z,must put protectant every week.... [thumbsdown] Just wrapped my Dashboard,costed $1900.

Bro, where you did your wrap? I did mine this month with full leather, approx. $600.
  • Praise 1

Bro, where you did your wrap? I did mine this month with full leather, approx. $600.

I wrapped mine in Alcartara...mine is a 370z...the dashboard a bit more difficult to take out.

Which 1 u most recommended?

Need to start plan mine for the next 5yrs

Well,depends where you stay..?I stay East side,so Ubi is nearer....anyway all Tan Chong SC almost the same...

• Praise 2

I just spent about an hour polishing my leather seats today.. tough job but better to do it weekly to maintain it :)

I went to the home fix to get a bottle of the leather conditioner about $15 not bad the effect quite good

Hypersonic

Ha ha, lucky the SE drove me and my wife there.

Offer us coffee, tell us what documents we need to sign, than show us to our new car, explain the features of the cars, function button, inspect the interior and exterior with us before getting us to sign the form.

Nice experience !

Hope you enjoy yours on Wednesday !

I thought collection is at showroom building? Why lok yang?

Care to share where to do at $600. Is yours also a Teana?

I thought collection is at showroom building? Why lok yang?

Care to share where to do at $600. Is yours also a Teana?

Lok yang is their designated collection area for Nissan cars.

It's a Nissan factory. I collected my car there

↡ Advertisement