Pharmacy purchases in Malaysia

Genie47

think is without anti-biotics the time to get better will be extended as our body needs time to recover and in SG we simply dont have the time!

Upper Respiratory Tract infection....i always kana this. Damn sianz...

It's an expectation. If u have convinced yourself like that. U will actually not feel better until you have eaten the antibiotic. It's actually a mental self fulfilling prophecy.

That's why theres a placebo effect in medicine. 20 percent of people feel better after seeing a doctor after eating a fake sugar pill. It's how powerful your mind is.

That's why people still believe in bomoh or Traditional practices which are absolute bs still. Cos 20 percent will still feel better as long as their belief is strong enough

You can't cure cancer. But if u say I won't recover until I had antibiotics. Chances are you will only feel improved after u have eaten a medicine labeled as antibiotics.

↡ Advertisement

knn......go SG poly for flu give panadol and flu tablet already must pay more than 20 bucks! If go private clinic 60 bucks no have dont say! 1 rm is only 30 cents.....if they still want to complain i dont know what to say! Even if we see their leader no up i think its only because they are human!

my family doctor charge lower than polyclinic, i wish he lives longer than me   [laugh]  [laugh]

• Praise 1

It's an expectation. If u have convinced yourself like that. U will actually not feel better until you have eaten the antibiotic. It's actually a mental self fulfilling prophecy.

That's why theres a placebo effect in medicine. 20 percent of people feel better after seeing a doctor after eating a fake sugar pill. It's how powerful your mind is.

That's why people still believe in bomoh or Traditional practices which are absolute bs still. Cos 20 percent will still feel better as long as their belief is strong enough

You can't cure cancer. But if u say I won't recover until I had antibiotics. Chances are you will only feel improved after u have eaten a medicine labeled as antibiotics.

I try always not to take anti-biotic...just give painkiller and for tablet for the nose congestion can liao. 1st doctor didnt give anti-biotic but after 1 week i went back to the poly......the 2nd doctor gave me anti-biotic and i finished the anti-biotic as schedule. Tats why i dont like anti-biotic.....once started must finish the prescription.

Bomoh is for a different matter and i know some who prefer bomoh to the modern medicine. I know some people who works in the healthcare industry who tell tells me of strange patients they encounter. The ailments the have cannot be cured by modern medicine. Some of these bomoh practices are against religious teaching.......

Edited by Eviilusion

Selling gong Xi fa cai oil nao!!!!!! :XD:

my family doctor charge lower than polyclinic, i wish he lives longer than me [laugh][laugh]

must be those old doctors who already have their own private clinic all paid up and the clinic is his own. Very difficult to find them nowadays......

Aiya, dua liap nee good meh? Gravity is the worse enemy.

Size just nice for the frame best, no need dua liap nee [laugh]

A very learned old man once told me:

tiong Kok bu? Mah see hng liap kiew, jit eh kang (also 2 ballon and one cave)

Service Hoh, Siang diong yao liao

:XD:

• Praise 1

A very learned old man once told me:

tiong Kok bu? Mah see hng liap kiew, jit eh kang (also 2 ballon and one cave)

Service Hoh, Siang diong yao liao

:XD:

translate lei!

I try always not to take anti-biotic...just give painkiller and for tablet for the nose congestion can liao. 1st doctor didnt give anti-biotic but after 1 week i went back to the poly......the 2nd doctor gave me anti-biotic and i finished the anti-biotic as schedule. Tats why i dont like anti-biotic.....once started must finish the prescription.

Bomoh is for a different matter and i know some who prefer bomoh to the modern medicine. I know some people who works in the healthcare industry who tell tells me of strange patients they encounter. The ailments the have cannot be cured by modern medicine. Some of these bomoh practices are against religious teaching.......

I'm referring to some traditional practices that totally don't make sense one. Not implying all are voodoo medicine.

Some traditional medicines are actually effective, just not purified to western medicine compounds. Or acupuncture and massages do help.

I'm referring to some traditional practices that totally don't make sense one. Not implying all are voodoo medicine.

Some traditional medicines are actually effective, just not purified to western medicine compounds. Or acupuncture and massages do help.

ya.....i also believe in acupuncture and massages.....but i simply cant endure the pain....

ya.....i also believe in acupuncture and massages.....but i simply cant endure the pain....ððð! The traditional herbs are also good but for medicine i prefer the modern doctors.......i scared to put unknown and untested cure into my stomach.

Western medicine so well studied already so many problems with drugs like side effects, interactions etc. These anyhow mix together medicine mai la...

If a medicine can't do harm, means it also can't do good.

Western medicine so well studied already so many problems with drugs like side effects, interactions etc. These anyhow mix together medicine mai la...

If a medicine can't do harm, means it also can't do good.

i second that.....eh...bro....where you practice. If near my place can dro by if i not feeling well!

Whats the largest pharmacy in bukit indah area that has complete range of medicine? Cos i normally went to caring in nusa bestari or guardian aeon

Interpharm at ground floor of Merlin Tower JB (next to City Square mall), they look like old traditional pharmacy but doctor/hospitals in JB usually refer patients to this pharmacy to get their medicine.

Interpharm at ground floor of Merlin Tower JB (next to City Square mall), they look like old traditional pharmacy but doctor/hospitals in JB usually refer patients to this pharmacy to get their medicine.

I see but i hardly go through woodland, tuas is much faster for me to go johor. So normally will hand ard in nusajaya or bukit indah hehe

Common flu and cold, just keep gulping down plain water and rest (I mean sleep). Your body is just telling you need H2O and rest which most don't have enough.

Normally see doctor is just to get MC. The medicine, I throw the antibiotics and cough syrup away, keep the panadols, flu meds for future self-medication (reverse engineering).  [laugh]

Edited by Kangadrool

Common flu and cold, just keep gulping down plain water and rest (I mean sleep). Your body is just telling you need H2O and rest which most don't have enough.

Normally see doctor is just to get MC. The medicine, I throw the antibiotics away, keep the panadols, flu meds for future self-medication (reverse engineering).  [laugh]

buy mc say buy mc lah   [sly]  [sly]    [laugh]  [laugh]

↡ Advertisement