Renew road tax

Adamvios

Anybody know renew road tax must bring down insurance policy ? [speechless]

Depends on when u renew your insurance. If I am not wrong, it takes 3 days for the insurance company to update their record with LTA system. After 3 days, when u go post office to renew, the system will show that u have enough insurance coverage. If u last min renew insurance, u need to bring the cover note down to show the staff. Can renew online and via SAM mah, no need to q. But if u renew last min, no choice...LL got to bring the cover note down.

Neutral Newbie

No need [;)]

You can actually renew it online (before that, make sure your insurance is renew), and pay via internet banking. Quite easy, and save the trouble to queue up.

The URL is Renew Road Tax Online

They will forward the new road tax DISC to you within a few days after the transaction is completed.

Depends on when u renew your insurance. If I am not wrong, it takes 3 days for the insurance company to update their record with LTA system. After 3 days, when u go post office to renew, the system will show that u have enough insurance coverage. If u last min renew insurance, u need to bring the cover note down to show the staff. Can renew online and via SAM mah, no need to q. But if u renew last min, no choice...LL got to bring the cover note down.

I tok when renew insurance can renew road tax at the same time? Why need to run here n there? If u go down to AAA, they will ask to see insurance, at least that was what they did.

I tok when renew insurance can renew road tax at the same time? Why need to run here n there? If u go down to AAA, they will ask to see insurance, at least that was what they did.

renew at same time only when u go to your agent and they will help u renew your road tax. if u renew yourself u have to wait for the insurance company to approve your insurance before u can renew your road tax, if not the system for lta will show u do not have a valid insurance coverage

Neutral Newbie

No need [;)]

You can actually renew it online (before that, make sure your insurance is renew), and pay via internet banking. Quite easy, and save the trouble to queue up.

The URL is Renew Road Tax Online

They will forward the new road tax DISC to you within a few days after the transaction is completed.

Bro i go in before, they using E-nets service . i dont have it . but i have i-banking. so how ?

Bro i go in before, they using E-nets service . i dont have it . but i have i-banking. so how ?

try again dbs online banking also can

Neutral Newbie

try again dbs online banking also can

Really can . that mean i pay on the i-banking . but the letter never said ?

dear all..

my current road tax expires in mid april..have not receive any letter to renew yet..should i call them up? or??

You should have received your motor insurance premium from your insurance. If not, you need to call up your insurance company. Once you have cleared your insurance, one option is that you can pay your road tax via on-line that is if you want to.

U must hv i bank to key in pin no. then set nets $$ limit then go to nets n pay,

better go AXS mc.

Anybody know renew road tax must bring down insurance policy ? [speechless]

Before I answer your question .... let me explain the process here ....

- You renew your insurance.

- Then from 2-5 working days, your insurer will do a "sync" with LTA and it will be updated in LTA that your car insurance is renewed already based on the period you specified.

- If you car needs inspection, please go for inspection. This will take 3-5 working days before it is updated in LTA system that your car is inspected already.

- Then you may renew your road tax at ....

a) Post Office

b) Vicom or STA Inspection centre

c) Online via www.onemotoring.com.sg ... you'll need to have internet banking to do so

- If you renew "over the counter" and if you buy along your road tax disc, they'll chop and give you back the portion that you need. If you didn't bring it, they'll inform LTA to send another new road tax disc to your registered home address of the car within 3-5 working days.

- If you renew online, they'll send you the renewed road tax disc to your registered home address of the car withing 3-5 working days.

If your insurance is done last minute, then obviously LTA system is not updated yet. Then you will have to bring your insurance cert down to renew over the counter.

Hope this answers your question.

dear all..

my current road tax expires in mid april..have not receive any letter to renew yet..should i call them up? or??

Can I request LTA to send me the Road Tax renewal letter again? - Can't remember did I received their

renewal letter then misplaced it or they have not send to me, 18 May deadline liao. Going to pay by Diners

CC instalment so not going to use online roadtax payment. Search LTA and Onemotoring no option for

requesting RoadTax renewal letter [confused]

Can I request LTA to send me the Road Tax renewal letter again? - Can't remember did I received their

renewal letter then misplaced it or they have not send to me, 18 May deadline liao. Going to pay by Diners

CC instalment so not going to use online roadtax payment. Search LTA and Onemotoring no option for

requesting RoadTax renewal letter [confused]

Not bad leh, 6 months interest free instalement for road tax renewal, Diners Club seems to be the one and only doing it.

Regards,

↡ Advertisement