Food in Johor Bahru

Genie47

This could be dangerous not knowing that XMM may use flag pole to practise her pole dance stunts while you ZZZzzzzzzz....

Oh then I wil love it. She use my pole to rub rub her pussy n then shove it in her pussy till it explodes inside her. My pole then become a fountain. [rolleyes][laugh]

↡ Advertisement

Oh then I wil love it. She use my pole to rub rub her pussy n then shove it in her pussy till it explodes inside her. My pole then become a fountain. [rolleyes][laugh]

Yours more powerful, just like a burst fire hydrant !!!! The XMM will have to call her 200kg mama to sit on it to stop the eruption

Yours more powerful, just like a burst fire hydrant !!!! The XMM will have to call her 200kg mama to sit on it to stop the eruption

OMG [shocked] I see the 200kg mama immediately my pole shrink to a little pee shooter. [blush]

Hahahah. A lot to learn from you about the old times Tuan... [laugh]

Nothing to learn lah. All these already long gone.

Now u concentrate on those still around. Got try those along the strech wh all the carwashes? Along the road of NY Hotel?

Nothing to learn lah. All these already long gone.

Now u concentrate on those still around. Got try those along the strech wh all the carwashes? Along the road of NY Hotel?

Hahahaha. Still have meh? I tot all all history liao right?

Hahahaha. Still have meh? I tot all all history liao right?

That road hv many pubs n clubs. At night a lot of activity. Many stalls sell makan even.

I used to frequent quite a lot last time. Stay till 2-3 am. Now seldom go in at night.

Even the Duty Free area at the end of Stulang Laut got many Indo gers there. All looking to make some extra money. [idea]

That road hv many pubs n clubs. At night a lot of activity. Many stalls sell makan even.

I used to frequent quite a lot last time. Stay till 2-3 am. Now seldom go in at night.

Even the Duty Free area at the end of Stulang Laut got many Indo gers there. All looking to make some extra money. [idea]

Haha. Now I damn scared to go in late night. I go in afternoon. Leave JB latest by 2300hrs

Wah. Seriously? Lols. Never really explore Stulang Laut before. Only had seafood there once...

• Praise 1

Haha. Now I damn scared to go in late night. I go in afternoon. Leave JB latest by 2300hrs

Wah. Seriously? Lols. Never really explore Stulang Laut before. Only had seafood there once...

JB is big n has a lot of hidden attractions [gorgeous] . Msia even better. More happenings n much more attractions [gorgeous][gorgeous] .

KL is a happening place. The nightlife there is 100 times better than here.

SG is tame compared to KL. [sleeping]

• Praise 1

JB is big n has a lot of hidden attractions [gorgeous] . Msia even better. More happenings n much more attractions [gorgeous][gorgeous] .

KL is a happening place. The nightlife there is 100 times better than here.

SG is tame compared to KL. [sleeping]

SG peaceful.... Good place for people like me :D

• Praise 1

SG peaceful.... Good place for people like me :D

SG peaceful but I very sad today.

I waited whole day at my door ( never go out even) so I can receive the special package [gorgeous] u said u going to send to me. [bigcry]

SG peaceful but I very sad today.

I waited whole day at my door ( never go out even) so I can receive the special package [gorgeous] u said u going to send to me. [bigcry]

You deserve the best XMM...... But can't one who fits the bill for you [sweatdrop][bigcry]

You deserve the best XMM...... But can't one who fits the bill for you [sweatdrop][bigcry]

I not so fussy lah.

As long as she young, got nice features, nice eyes, a good body, smooth milky skin n a tight little pussycat [gorgeous] ......I wil accept lah.

Sud not b too difficult fr u to find one in a couple of hours. [rolleyes]

↡ Advertisement