Estimated repair costs for dents?

Kongbapao

Hi all, sibeh suay.

Anyway any bros/sis her can agar agar estimate the price for repair? My passenger's side door got about 4 dents, some scratches and there's one part with paint scratched off. All not very big, biggest about 50 cent coin size.

I going down to AD tmr morning, need some price estimation so that can try bargain..

Thanks in advance.

See http://www.mycarforum.com/index.php?showto...4312&st=180

See http://www.mycarforum.com/index.php?showto...4312&st=200

u doing dent with or without painting?

Hi all, sibeh suay.

Anyway any bros/sis her can agar agar estimate the price for repair? My passenger's side door got about 4 dents, some scratches and there's one part with paint scratched off. All not very big, biggest about 50 cent coin size.

I going down to AD tmr morning, need some price estimation so that can try bargain..

Thanks in advance.

Neutral Newbie

Hi friends was driving my friend's car and hit a baricade,post-95237-1370632760_thumb.jpg

KENNA DENT ON BOOT

How much will it cost to panel beat? any idea?

Think no need spray paint, How help will be much appreciated.

Thx in advance.post-95237-1370632760_thumb.jpg

Neutral Newbie

no point repairing these dents caused by ppl who open doors without giving a fcuuuuuk . even if repair , who knows , the next day you might kenna one bugger who open door still must kick the door onto your car .

everywhere also same, worse if u park on lorry passenger side , normally those passengers are the ones causing the dents

Try cailling ah chew to quote at sin ming

97455 832

Apps him a photo or go down is best way to gauge

Photo can't really tell

Dun look like a simple dent to me

Haha

Hi friends was driving my friend's car and hit a baricade,

KENNA DENT ON BOOT

How much will it cost to panel beat? any idea?

Think no need spray paint, How help will be much appreciated.

Thx in advance.

What car is that? Hatchback? The boot n bumper also dented. Confirm need respray after knocking out the dent. est damage $200-300. PM ME I can intro the ws.

Your friend's car? If my friend drove my car and gave it a dent like that, I will ask him to replace me a new boot lid.

i feel sorry for your friend.... -_-

What car is that? Hatchback? The boot n bumper also dented. Confirm need respray after knocking out the dent. est damage $200-300. PM ME I can intro the ws.

I'm an anorak. Its a Honda Fit/Jazz.

Shiok, because hatchback lid is more expensive to replace.

no point repairing these dents caused by ppl who open doors without giving a fcuuuuuk . even if repair , who knows , the next day you might kenna one bugger who open door still must kick the door onto your car .

everywhere also same, worse if u park on lorry passenger side , normally those passengers are the ones causing the dents

Agree. My car has dents on left and right sides because of lorries doors. Dents due to normal passenger cars are not so obvious but lorry ones are very obvious.

Sorry to hijack this old thread and photo,

But can I find out how much does it cost to repair skirt damages like these which include repairing the dents?

Thanks people!

Hi there, this kindda dent will it be very ex to repair? Basically the white colored parts are dented.. the longer white not every part is dented.. I thought of spray painting myself as it will be cheaper, since it's not very noticeable..

frontleftdoorrear.jpg

Sianz, kena kerb in the carpark at Peninsula Hotel.. =.=

Neutral Newbie

Any bros and sis can help out? While reversing into parking lot, i knocked into a tree branch that was protuding from the ground. Wanted to go to a workshop to get it fixed but anyone can tell me the estimated price for repairing this?

San Q very much!

post-142024-0-86985400-1405337366_thumb.jpg

post-142024-0-30608400-1405337439_thumb.jpg

post-142024-0-95522400-1405337498_thumb.jpg

u can actually go to autobac, buy the marker pen of ur car's color n just paint over it. it will hide these scratches well. i've done it for my car side skirt.

• Praise 1

I think some of the white marks may be removed with scratch removal products.. Then those can't, use those car marker pen , as what @prtyrckk suggested, to cover up...

Any bros and sis can help out? While reversing into parking lot, i knocked into a tree branch that was protuding from the ground. Wanted to go to a workshop to get it fixed but anyone can tell me the estimated price for repairing this?

San Q very much!

↡ Advertisement