These are the guidelines that all sponsors should follow. Note that this list is not exhaustive, and will be subject to change as and when required.
If you are not a sponsor, and wish to become one, please read How to become a Sponsor.
- If you post a new thread in the Sponsors folder, then the old one will be deleted since you are limited to 1 thread only.
- You must state what product or shop which you want to advertise on before we start the sponsorship campaign. If you wish to advertise other products/shop in future, you will have to sponsor another thread. We have a bad experience with a forum sponsor previously who keep on inserting other products for sale after our initial agreement.
- You are not allowed to post threads/replies in non-sponsored folders & threads blatantly advertising your products/services.
What you can do is answer questions using your products and services as reference. You can also provide advice relevant to the thread using your products and services as reference.
- You can advertise in your signature. However, Signature guidelines still applies.
- You are not allowed to Bumps/Ups (meaning, to push it up without constructive comments) your topic in the sponsors folder.