Terror suspect says plotted to attack Singapore airport: report

Vroomtattat

Turbocharged

pui..using religion as a reason to attack civilians makes him(along with other extremist) the lowest form of lifeform..

pui..using religion as a reason to attack civilians makes him(along with other extremist) the lowest form of lifeform..

Please tell that and make some sense to those Hamas fellas currently rocketing Israel and using human beings like women and children as shields against Israeli planes.

Read news

SIONG! MSK back to haunt us [sweatdrop][sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

Interestingly, the news read that the accused and MSK plotted to hijack a plane in Bangkok and attack our airport and the Thai authorities found out and this was reported on Tuesday.

So in reality, have the accused recently met up with MSK elsewhere?

I could be reading too much into it or thinking too hard. [dizzy]

Edited by Feel

Please tell that and make some sense to those Hamas fellas currently rocketing Israel and using human beings like women and children as shields against Israeli planes.

ya lor ya lor.

Somemore can claim thier victory is near. Alamak, Can somebody tell them the enemy are oredi at thier backyard liao or not. haha.

Same kind of BS talk when Uncle Sadam was being attack by the Coalition forces.

Turbocharged

can tell them that they broke the cease-fire by firing rockets into Israel first..

and they expect Israel to sit back everyday watching their citizens eating rockets for lunch? crazy..

"What I was trying to do was to defend Islam and Muslims." There is no memtioned of defending Indonesia, the place he sought refuge. Scarry!

"What I was trying to do was to defend Islam and Muslims."

This was just an excuses. In Singapore, i think the 2nd largest population is muslim (correct me if im wrong).

Why they need to bomb their own kind? [thumbsdown]

+1

ya lor ya lor.

Somemore can claim thier victory is near. Alamak, Can somebody tell them the enemy are oredi at thier backyard liao or not. haha.

Same kind of BS talk when Uncle Sadam was being attack by the Coalition forces.

It is rather hard and challenging when they have the "70 virgins waiting for them in paradise" theory and concept which over time, is drilled into their mindset. To them, martydom is an honour.

Interestingly, the news read that the accused and MSK plotted to hijack a plane in Bangkok and attack our airport and the Thai authorities found out and this was reported on Tuesday.

So in reality, have the accused recently met up with MSK elsewhere?

I could be reading too much into it or thinking too hard. [dizzy]

You are reading too much into it...

The terrorist met MSK years ago to plot to crash plane into Changi.

Thai foiled them and sometime later MSK was arrested.

The accuse was arrested seperately by the Indo and only now being charge.

can tell them that they broke the cease-fire by firing rockets into Israel first..

and they expect Israel to sit back everyday watching their citizens eating rockets for lunch? crazy..

Unfortunately, UN and many other countries do not see it from this angle or point of view. [thumbsdown][whip][rifle][bigcry]<_<[shakehead][hur]

Ya, they are asking for it man...how can any sane man sit back n watch their loved ones & home kena rocketed for breakfast, lunch & dinner??

This is even true under civilian law, no matter what, the moment u attempt to hit & murder someone, the other fella has the right to self defense and retaliate.

This is just common sense and i wonder y the UN and many other countries do not c it that way.

Edited by Rickster

"What I was trying to do was to defend Islam and Muslims."

This was just an excuses. In Singapore, i think the 2nd largest population is muslim (correct me if im wrong).

Why they need to bomb their own kind? [thumbsdown]

U r correct