Magnifying glass
  • Search this thread
  • Reply to this topic
37 replies to this topic | 5 praises

Posted 21 January 2009 - 10:09 PM

Limpoop
  • Limpoop
    1st Gear
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

Is it safe to park Singapore registered car at Senai Airport covered car park for few days?

Posted 21 January 2009 - 10:26 PM

Yeshe
  • Premium member
    Yeshe
    NOS-ed
    The points of the user determines the rank. The higher the points, the higher the rank.
    Author Image
    The bar represents the rank and points of the user. The longer the bar, the higher the rank and points.

Points are accumulated from other users who Praise or Disliked this users' posts.

depends on what car sly.gif

Posted 21 January 2009 - 10:27 PM

Furrynadz
  • Premium member
    Furrynadz
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

boleh land

u got balls sweatdrop.gif

Posted 21 January 2009 - 10:35 PM

Limpoop
  • Limpoop
    1st Gear
    Author Image

depends on what car sly.gif

4 years old lancer...

Posted 21 January 2009 - 10:37 PM

Furrynadz
  • Premium member
    Furrynadz
    Turbocharged
    Author Image

high risk

maybe u come back u see someone swap his 1.3 from proton inside

Posted 21 January 2009 - 10:59 PM

Dualie
  • Dualie
    4th Gear
    Author Image

U started this thread?
If not, can read thru...

http://cforum1.cari......;extra=page=1

Posted 22 January 2009 - 07:34 AM

Kelpie
  • Kelpie
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

I've thought of doing that too.

In fact, I have done the similar thing before in Penang. I parked my Civic at a Jetty. It is an open space public car park. No CCTV. For 2 nights, I didn't get to see my car as I was in an offshore island but I was able to monitor its existence via a GSM tracking device. I also locked my car with 3 locks.

But then...JB is a more notorious place. Your only comfort is 24 hours security services and CCTV. If I fly to other states in MY, say in Penang, I wondered my GSM can still track the car in Senai Airport or not? Technical should be able to...

Again, what is your motive or objective in the 1st place?

Regards,
Disclaimer:
The above comments are solely my perspectives. You may disagree with it for I shall not be liable for whatever I may have input. You may feel displeased which in this case, my sincere apologies and do kindly seek moderator's advice if need be. Any obscene & threatening comments on me is a reflection of your personality. My motto is we agree to disagree. No profanity or obscenities of any kind. No personal attacks on other users. Thank you.

Posted 22 January 2009 - 09:27 AM

Desnck
  • Desnck
    Neutral Newbie
    Author Image

The number of points accumulated from users who Praise or Disliked your posts.

JB, not a good try. may be Mazda & Volvo will be ok. low demand in Thailand & Indonasia.

my KL friend loss his Toyota just outside his house.

Posted 22 January 2009 - 09:36 AM

Carndablues
  • Carndablues
    5th Gear
    Author Image

Mitsubishi's, Hyundai's and Mazda are pretty safe in Malaysia...but why risk it?

If you're car is still there, the radio might not be, or your wheels!

Do you want to spend your holiday worrying about your car?

Posted 22 January 2009 - 09:52 AM

Header
  • Header
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

I have done it before and it is ok. Esp if there are many other Spore cars, I guess.

Posted 22 January 2009 - 09:55 AM

Thestig
  • Premium member
    Thestig
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

A 4 year old lancer should not attract too much attention. But frankly, with the state in which JB is now, I wouldn't park a 20 year old beater.

Posted 22 January 2009 - 10:42 AM

Iforu
  • Iforu
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

10+ years ago my parent park their merc at that carpark. and we board a plane to KL. IT CHEAP!!

================================================================================
=========

Posted 22 January 2009 - 10:42 AM

Iforu
  • Iforu
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

10+ years ago my parent park their merc at that carpark. and we board a plane to KL. IT CHEAP!!

================================================================================
=========

Posted 22 January 2009 - 01:56 PM

Marcng
  • Marcng
    3rd Gear
    Author Image

its very cheap to park there...but see u dare to park anot...

Posted 22 January 2009 - 09:13 PM

Limpoop
  • Limpoop
    1st Gear
    Author Image

its very cheap to park there...but see u dare to park anot...

Not cheap, it costs RM100 to park for 4 days.

Posted 22 January 2009 - 09:15 PM

Limpoop
  • Limpoop
    1st Gear
    Author Image

I've thought of doing that too.

In fact, I have done the similar thing before in Penang. I parked my Civic at a Jetty. It is an open space public car park. No CCTV. For 2 nights, I didn't get to see my car as I was in an offshore island but I was able to monitor its existence via a GSM tracking device. I also locked my car with 3 locks.

But then...JB is a more notorious place. Your only comfort is 24 hours security services and CCTV. If I fly to other states in MY, say in Penang, I wondered my GSM can still track the car in Senai Airport or not? Technical should be able to...

Again, what is your motive or objective in the 1st place?

Regards,

I am catching a plan and will be back in 4 days over the CNY period.

Just hope the security at Senai Airport is doing their job, ie 24-hr monitoring.

Posted 22 January 2009 - 09:16 PM

Limpoop
  • Limpoop
    1st Gear
    Author Image

I have done it before and it is ok. Esp if there are many other Spore cars, I guess.

Yup, this is what I hope not to be the only SGP car there.

Posted 22 January 2009 - 09:56 PM

Kelpie
  • Kelpie
    NOS-ed
    Author Image

I am catching a plan and will be back in 4 days over the CNY period.

Just hope the security at Senai Airport is doing their job, ie 24-hr monitoring.

Try it out and lets us know. Be the next Myth buster in MCF thumbsup.gif.

wow..this happened to be my 8,888th post! Happy Chinese New Year to all flowerface.gif.

Regards,

Edited by Kelpie, 22 January 2009 - 09:57 PM.

Disclaimer:
The above comments are solely my perspectives. You may disagree with it for I shall not be liable for whatever I may have input. You may feel displeased which in this case, my sincere apologies and do kindly seek moderator's advice if need be. Any obscene & threatening comments on me is a reflection of your personality. My motto is we agree to disagree. No profanity or obscenities of any kind. No personal attacks on other users. Thank you.

Posted 23 January 2009 - 12:41 PM

Freifeit
  • Freifeit
    2nd Gear
    Author Image

i wrote to my friend who is a senior management of senai airport. his reply is as follows:

"Basically it is safe to park the car there for a few days. A lot of SG car is currently doing so. Before your friends leave the car there he also must ensure that all the personnel belongings (hanphone, laptop and other valuable) being store in away where is not visible to our eyes."

the decision is yours!

Posted 23 January 2009 - 06:51 PM

Bigg
  • Bigg
    5th Gear
    Author Image

my KL friend loss his Toyota just outside his house.

win liao..
to mod,admin: there is no free speech in mcf?

Back to General Car Discussion  ·  Cars Top Reply to this topic
SgCarMart Quotz

Quick Reply

Tags: Anyone, park, Senai, Airport and 3 more...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users