Anyone park at Senai Airport covered car park for few days?

Limpoop

I've thought of doing that too.

In fact, I have done the similar thing before in Penang. I parked my Civic at a Jetty. It is an open space public car park. No CCTV. For 2 nights, I didn't get to see my car as I was in an offshore island but I was able to monitor its existence via a GSM tracking device. I also locked my car with 3 locks.

But then...JB is a more notorious place. Your only comfort is 24 hours security services and CCTV. If I fly to other states in MY, say in Penang, I wondered my GSM can still track the car in Senai Airport or not? Technical should be able to...

Again, what is your motive or objective in the 1st place?

Regards,

Neutral Newbie

JB, not a good try. may be Mazda & Volvo will be ok. low demand in Thailand & Indonasia.

my KL friend loss his Toyota just outside his house.

Mitsubishi's, Hyundai's and Mazda are pretty safe in Malaysia...but why risk it?

If you're car is still there, the radio might not be, or your wheels!

Do you want to spend your holiday worrying about your car?

A 4 year old lancer should not attract too much attention. But frankly, with the state in which JB is now, I wouldn't park a 20 year old beater.

Neutral Newbie

its very cheap to park there...but see u dare to park anot...

Not cheap, it costs RM100 to park for 4 days.

Neutral Newbie

I've thought of doing that too.

In fact, I have done the similar thing before in Penang. I parked my Civic at a Jetty. It is an open space public car park. No CCTV. For 2 nights, I didn't get to see my car as I was in an offshore island but I was able to monitor its existence via a GSM tracking device. I also locked my car with 3 locks.

But then...JB is a more notorious place. Your only comfort is 24 hours security services and CCTV. If I fly to other states in MY, say in Penang, I wondered my GSM can still track the car in Senai Airport or not? Technical should be able to...

Again, what is your motive or objective in the 1st place?

Regards,

I am catching a plan and will be back in 4 days over the CNY period.

Just hope the security at Senai Airport is doing their job, ie 24-hr monitoring.

Neutral Newbie

I have done it before and it is ok. Esp if there are many other Spore cars, I guess.

Yup, this is what I hope not to be the only SGP car there.

I am catching a plan and will be back in 4 days over the CNY period.

Just hope the security at Senai Airport is doing their job, ie 24-hr monitoring.

Try it out and lets us know. Be the next Myth buster in MCF [thumbsup].

wow..this happened to be my 8,888th post! Happy Chinese New Year to all [flowerface].

Regards,

Edited by Kelpie
↡ Advertisement