If you're the new Korean Car AD, what do you do ?

Kelpie

Hi all,

We know Korean cars have improved both in quality and performance, however its sales don't seem to be in sync with this.

Assuming you're the AD in Singapore, what would you do to boost sales and make it the top selling brand in the market?

Regards,

↡ Advertisement

If someone can give you the answer...both for company and consumer is a win win....that guy/gal is a potential MD for that company liao....

If look at it from the reserve angle, anyone can be the MD since none can give the answer.

Usually, when economy showing is less than ideal, Korean cars will get better sales. However, the situation now is, with cheaper MIC coming in coupled with dismay demand for new cars, wonder what would be the likely trend.

Regards,

If look at it from the reserve angle, anyone can be the MD since none can give the answer.

Usually, when economy showing is less than ideal, Korean cars will get better sales. However, the situation now is, with cheaper MIC coming in coupled with dismay demand for new cars, wonder what would be the likely trend.

Regards,

To push sales of MIK cars, one need to improve the branding thru marketing. This cost a lot of money for years and if so, the product will have to sell for a higher margin to budget for marketing. This is what Samsung TV is doing.

Many consumers buy based on Looks, design, specs and brand. Not just the functional aspect alone.

Hi all,

We know Korean cars have improved both in quality and performance, however its sales don't seem to be in sync with this.

Assuming you're the AD in Singapore, what would you do to boost sales and make it the top selling brand in the market?

Regards,

I will show case love making technics and give out free canned food for potential buyers. Oh and teach them how not to beat red lights. [thumbsup]

I will show case love making technics and give out free canned food for potential buyers. Oh and teach them how not to beat red lights. [thumbsup]

[thumbsup][thumbsup][rolleyes]

To push sales of MIK cars, one need to improve the branding thru marketing. This cost a lot of money for years and if so, the product will have to sell for a higher margin to budget for marketing. This is what Samsung TV is doing.

Many consumers buy based on Looks, design, specs and brand. Not just the functional aspect alone.

Does it come form the Head office initiative? I don't see much advertisement and marketing from the top few brands and they sell too.

Regards,

[lipsrsealed]

Hey, Happy CNY! [wave]

So early today? Start work already?

you too man..nope...on leave till APril.... [lipsrsealed]

Does it come form the Head office initiative? I don't see much advertisement and marketing from the top few brands and they sell too.

Regards,

Dunno if Head Office is involved but if you hop by at Harvey N or Best you can see Salesman pushing Samsung. They will tell you Samsung is new world no.1 and 7th or 9th generation of LCD technology, Sony also made by them, blah blah...I believe they get very high commission selling a Samsung over other brands.

As for cars sales, the 1st draw will be the potential buyer to the showrrom. Then the salesman can do their job. So far, I see most Komoco salesman not so motivated. For consumer products, all are displayed under one roof, so advertisement to lure them is not so necessary. If Sharp advertise, the people responsing to the ad may end up being hijack by salesman of another brand.

Looking at their history, I doubt the Japanese gov will let the Koreans open shop there.

Of course we all know this won't happen. The Koreans hated the Japs so much, die also won't go there.

But since this forum is TCSS, Ahgongwolve has got a something really fresh on that comment. Just a joke but a real good one! [thumbsup]

Of course we all know this won't happen. The Koreans hated the Japs so much, die also won't go there.

But since this forum is TCSS, Ahgongwolve has got a something really fresh on that comment. Just a joke but a real good one! [thumbsup]

Hahahahah I hope I dun offend the TS ... he seem really not into jokes one... [flowerface][lipsrsealed]