Any workshop that does spot spray paint at a good price ?

Totallypatrick

The shop I mentioned,repaired my damaged bumper,plus sprayed the entire bumper - RM150 =$62.50

Result - Damn good

Wanted to do with them the POLISH/WAXING - RM100, b4 CNY

Gongxi Gongxi Gongxi Ni

Anyone try finding a WS in s'pore to beat that price - lowest quote I got is $180,dun think any shop in S'pore can do that for even $65

after reading back few pages, looks like u highly recommend this shop, yet no address is given. pls let us hv the address. think a lot interested, including myself.

Hi Header,

I emailed them, den went down personally to confirm.

Unfortunately, my wife is not agreeable that I do it, saying those dents and scratches will come back in no time!

Think she'd rather I buy a diamond ring for her...lol...

Anyway, I was observing some other cars that was newly spray painted at the shop and those few around it.

The whole stertch of shops doing all sorts of spray repair.

All the paintwork looks ok and price about the same, maybe due to the stiff competition there.

Feel free to ask around till you find a workshop thats willing to talk to you.

My personal opinion is that if they are willing to spend time to built a customer relationship, they will take pride in their worksmanship.

Cheers!

Neutral Newbie

Had my ride done up at Kereta Services located at Kaki Bukit. They picked up my car in the office and was delivered back to my house when its done. Some cost saving on taxi fare and hassle free [:p]

Their contact : 979 000 33

Click for address

AccidentRepair.jpg

any other providers other than the stated names in earlier replies?

Any good and reasonably priced paint service provider in sin ming area?

avoid ong ah pee at bkt merah. i did a partial respray on my front bumper. a few mths later, there is a 2 tone shade. went back on sat to let the bloody old man boss see the 2 tone and he say its normal. before letting him spray, he told me there will not be any visible 2 tone shade.

now the worst has happen, he simply brush aside the defects.

avoid ong ah pee at bkt merah. i did a partial respray on my front bumper. a few mths later, there is a 2 tone shade. went back on sat to let the bloody old man boss see the 2 tone and he say its normal. before letting him spray, he told me there will not be any visible 2 tone shade.

now the worst has happen, he simply brush aside the defects.

and what did you do about this? Did you request for proper job again?

Neutral Newbie

Two deep scratch lines on the side panel and side door. around 6 inches long. how much it cost to repair? paint color is silver.

Neutral Newbie

Sorry to use this thread for my question as I've yet to clock enough to start my own.

I accidentally clipped the front right bumper of another car with my rear left while reversing in a busy car park. I would like to hear some opinions for the repair costs.

Below are the photos of the damages. Mine is the red, the other party in blue. Thanks in advance for any useful feedback.

IMG_1388.JPG

IMG_1389.JPG

Sorry to use this thread for my question as I've yet to clock enough to start my own.

I accidentally clipped the front right bumper of another car with my rear left while reversing in a busy car park. I would like to hear some opinions for the repair costs.

Below are the photos of the damages. Mine is the red, the other party in blue. Thanks in advance for any useful feedback.

PM-ed you bro

Neutral Newbie

My rear bumper got bruised and i have some dents on the doors and boot to fix. Some of the area may need a respray. Any recommended workshop in the east? thxs!

↡ Advertisement