Any workshop that does spot spray paint at a good price ?

Totallypatrick

Neutral Newbie

hey guys, the workshop that I recommend does car panel spray painting, but I am not sure if it does spray painting for very specific spots only such as a 10 cents size spot. However, I'll PM you guys the contacts and hope that it is useful to you all. [cool]

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Ok done! PMed all the above already. Do let me know if you failed to receive my PM. Feel free to feedback to me their service as well. So far I've been there for panel respray twice for my ride in the past two years. The job quality is there [thumbsup] and most importantly they charge lesser as compared to other workshops.

you can try blk 18 , Sin ming unit 47 i thiink

Yong thye send spray painting... check with Nelson , they do good paint job.. mainly quality job with reasonable price..

Ok done! PMed all the above already. Do let me know if you failed to receive my PM. Feel free to feedback to me their service as well. So far I've been there for panel respray twice for my ride in the past two years. The job quality is there [thumbsup] and most importantly they charge lesser as compared to other workshops.

Can spot spray able to cover the scratch and at the same time blend with the existing color.

And can PM me the contact pls. Thanks.

Neutral Newbie

I was quoted $130 for spraying the front bumper, pearl white colour. Good price ?

Just to share with you my experience, I went to spray my entire front bumper and my left fender (the entire piece of metal above my front wheel) in early Jan 09 and it cost me only $100 nett. What I can say is you are quoted more than me. Ex or not depends on your value of money.

Neutral Newbie

Can spot spray able to cover the scratch and at the same time blend with the existing color.

And can PM me the contact pls. Thanks.

Sorry, they don't do spot spray, not that I know of. They'll have to spray the entire piece/part of metal as mention earlier.

Neutral Newbie

Just to share with you my experience, I went to spray my entire front bumper and my left fender (the entire piece of metal above my front wheel) in early Jan 09 and it cost me only $100 nett. What I can say is you are quoted more than me. Ex or not depends on your value of money.

Hi Bros,

Got my black Latio front bumper dented. Need to do some panel beating and respray. Need to check with you the contact. Am staying in the East. How are the workmanship, worry about the color mismatch. Can pm me the contact.

Runicboy.

Wify hit a car park kerb ytday, kena deep scratches & dented the door. 3rd knock within 8 months liao. So almost all doors got knocks + the front......... [crazy][dizzy] Overdue for repairs and spray painting job liao.

Drop by Ah lim/Sin ming ytday and he quoted me 1.5k for the panel beating + respray whole car to original colour. Upon checking the colour code on the car with the paint specs, then i know my car original colour is Pearl White!!!! and i always thot it was normal white. Wahahaha.

Mai tu liao. Book a lot with him and will be sending in on monday. 8-9 dyas job.