Where To Find THE BEST SATAY and NASI BRIYANI In Singapore??

Anakusop

Neutral Newbie

from joo chiat shopping centre go straight its on ur left.................very visible indian shop along the roadside

↡ Advertisement

yar, correct, correct, correct..........(sounds like lingam tape scnadour in bolehland ha...)

u can hv ur food under e trees(table,chairs provided), alongside n next to e metal fencing, breezy.......relax.........esp on e friday noon, full of bolehland atmosphere.

u can park inside e R/Stn carpark, or adj ura/coupon parking lot, very cnvn.

i always parkd at e rear entrance to e canteen, faster to pick up e food, with sun setting away. cooling yar !

yar, correct, correct, correct..........(sounds like lingam tape scnadour in bolehland ha...)

u can hv ur food under e trees(table,chairs provided), alongside n next to e metal fencing, breezy.......relax.........esp on e friday noon, full of bolehland atmosphere.

u can park inside e R/Stn carpark, or adj ura/coupon parking lot, very cnvn.

i always parkd at e rear entrance to e canteen, faster to pick up e food, with sun setting away. cooling yar !

u should see the nos of ppl aft mid night...full pack sia...

this is wan of the very old eating place...some kind of makeshift type...when raining all hide inside the canteen...

Well for me nasi briyani (mutton), i go for the coffesshop that's along Shipyard Road....IT's near pioneer road, if you dun stay west, dun bother to come cosu'll complain diff to find plus far la....

Okay... in case you are looking for some dining for great briyani, and cost no object kind of thing, you can try Holiday Inn Parkview Hotel, at Basement 1, Tandoor North Indian Restaurant.

Ask for the spicialty Briyani. I cannot remember the name but asked the briyani that is served in a mini pot air tight with a kind of dough that cover the lid so that the briyani is cooked in air-tight pressurised cooking style. They place the meat and gravy below and the rice at the top so that during cooking the rice will be natuarally high steam marinated. It will be served hot from the oven.

Once serve, they will remove the covering dough. Inside you will find the Briyani with Basmati rice. Skoop right in, you will get to the meat. Very tender and the rice is very fragrant. No colouring is use but it taste really good. Be patient, it takes time to serve it and when it comes, it's really vey hot!

Price.... will faint... i think more close to $50... but to me well worth when company is paying for it.. :).. then again, that one pot can be shared with 2-3 person...

may be well worth fir that once in a lifetime trial.. but if u dun like it.. dun flame me.. it means we have different taste mah... ;)

This is very original way of cooking briyani in some parts of India...

I second the Northpoint Shopping Centre's Nasi Briyani...Yum Yum...will always ask for more curry. Sometimes, I wld jus take MRT all e way to Yishun jus to eat e Briyani n go home....Keke...

But hor, hate e Q. Something worth waiting for.

I love the Northpoint nasi briyani too. Long queue but it moves very fast as they have many ppl serving the customers. A bit pricey but the quality is worth the wait and money. [thumbsup]

Well for me nasi briyani (mutton), i go for the coffesshop that's along Shipyard Road....IT's near pioneer road, if you dun stay west, dun bother to come cosu'll complain diff to find plus far la....

that wan near Jurong eng side? Pulau/Jln sammulu or something like that?

there a number of best satay i would say..

i've a few fav...

but just to name 2 for now..

haig road market.. has 2 nice stores.. forgotten the name..

P.panjang also have one...forgotten the name also. but it's formally from the old satay club

↡ Advertisement